IGNORED

Throttle sync tool?

BeniciaRT_GT

BeniciaRT_GT

Hello all,

I need a favor from someone local and attending the Un:

I synched my TBs before leaving and the RT ran great for the first few hundred miles but it has gotten pretty bad. I don't know if a locknut came loose or a screw came loose. (insert comments below)

Anyway, I'm begging that someone might allow me to borrow a Twin Max, or equivilant at the Un. I need to sync them again. if anyone has room to pack and bring one, I'll be eternally grateful!!!

I have one and can bring it along with the tools for a valve adjust, which should be done before you do a TB sync. Tech session?

My TwinMax is already packed in the truck along with feeler gauges and the rest of the toolbox. :thumbsup:

Should have pretty much everything that would be used for a Tech Day except the bike lift as Suzanne wouldn't help me put it in the back of the truck. :cry:;)

Cheers!

Paul

My TwinMax is already packed in the truck along with feeler gauges and the rest of the toolbox. :thumbsup:

Should have pretty much everything that would be used for a Tech Day except the bike lift as Suzanne wouldn't help me put it in the back of the truck. :cry:;)

Cheers!

Paul

barryNmarin

Hey Richard, I don't know where you are located but there is bound to be someone near your location in the Anonymous Book who has a Twin Max and would be willing to assist.

Just a thought.

BeniciaRT_GT

Thanks all!!!

The valves should be in good shape, so I'm just gonna do a quick and dirty sync! I think the throttle bodies just out and I hope they aren't leaking elsewhere...

Thanks again!!!

Archived