IGNORED

Excited Chatter Thread !!!

SAMSAR

Very bummed that I had to cancel, but life is good anyway. I was in Lancaster in spirit today (wore my 2008 John Day UN t-shirt) as I did a 275 mile coastal and mountain loop with my local riding club. We even stopped at the gates of Neverland Ranch for a requisite group photo op (I didn't see Peter Pan - big deal). Have a cold one for me at Rogers Resort! :thumbsup:

Jeff

You guys just have to make sure I get my tent up BEFORE I join the party... No fun fumbling to put the cot together, much less the tent, when it's turned to the wee hours of the mornin'

Any issues with late check-ins for tent campers that you know of?

There is sign posted that says to take a site and check in the following morning. Looks like you'll be fine.

Planning on leaving Middlebury this afternoon. I have to tie up some loose ends at work, borrow a battery from a friend and install it on my bike. I am hoping to leave @ 5:00 P.M. or so. See you all around 9:00?? Looking forward to it!!!!

Had to work today and need to put the young ones to bed tonite. :(

My new Zumo is finally up and running with all the routes and waypoints loaded. It is mounted to my RT in a temperary fashion, but should last the trip.

I will be leaving at 5am Tuesday morning. Hope somebody will be around at 8am tomorrow for a ride !!

Looking forward to meeting you all !! I'm in room 50.

Ed -

Archived