IGNORED

Excited Chatter Thread !!!

SAMSAR

Paul Mihalka
Waiting on the Chuck of the Chuck and Mike show to arrive before leaving from Missouri. I'll be packed by mid-afternoon... or earlier.

:thumbsup:

Yeah, I was just checking that out a few minutes ago myself. The Perseid Meteor shower will be happening on the 11th and 12th. I was hoping it would be more visible from the wilds of NH, but it may be too cloudy. :(

Yeah, I was just checking that out a few minutes ago myself. The Perseid Meteor shower will be happening on the 11th and 12th. I was hoping it would be more visible from the wilds of NH, but it may be too cloudy. :(

Get yourself atop of Mt Washington above the clouds and they might be spectacular. mmm... 11th and 12th. Arn't folks going to be up there

Tuesday (11th)? Might be too early. .

The Whip's are officially back IN!!!!!

I'll be heading out in the mornin. Mrs Whip will fly into Manchester NH and meet me on Sunday evening.

I promised Mrs Whip we would ride over to Bar Harbor and Acadia NP......anyone wanna go with us?????

Blasting off for my eighth Un in about 15 minutes. Leaving much later than expected and remembered yesterday that my reservation is for Sunday. Had to scratch the side trip I had planned to Boston. Ah well, Boston isn't going anywhere. I on the other hand...

See you all in Lancaster!!!

:wave::grin:

I promised Mrs Whip we would ride over to Bar Harbor and Acadia NP...?????

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Acadia will be a lot of fun. Great views and we can talk about ideal routes to get there. I have a couple books I'm bringing with me that will offer routes in the area.

After Suzanne and I pack up the UN on Thursday we will be relocating the RV to the Maine coast for a few days too.

See you soon with a beer in hand for ya!

Paul :)

Was out the door at 06:15 this morning but having to stop for a wedding in Harrisonburg, VA (no, not mine!). Joel and I should be arriving Monday evening!

I promised Mrs Whip we would ride over to Bar Harbor and Acadia NP...?????

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Acadia will be a lot of fun. Great views and we can talk about ideal routes to get there. I have a couple books I'm bringing with me that will offer routes in the area.

After Suzanne and I pack up the UN on Thursday we will be relocating the RV to the Maine coast for a few days too.

See you soon with a beer in hand for ya!

Paul :)

Speaking of cold beer is there beer on site at the camp store or should we stop on the way in and pick some up?

There is a liquor store in town across the street from dunkin donuts.

Stop by there or send me your orders and i will pick it up in the tuck and have cold when you arrive!

Ditto for everyone. I will make list and we can settle up at registration.

There is a liquor store in town across the street from dunkin donuts.

Stop by there or send me your orders and i will pick it up in the tuck and have cold when you arrive!

Ditto for everyone. I will make list and we can settle up at registration.

You have been fantastic in your organization and communication with the rest of us freeloaders! But you are far to trusting! :grin:

See you all Sunday afternoon!

There are a couple rooms left at UN HQ if you want to switch from one of the other hotels.

Whip, I called Mrs Whip and she has already done this. :thumbsup:

We're leaving within the hour. :grin: Although this time I'm towing an RV instead of riding. :P

The way I see it... If you don't drink it, then I will!!! It just might take me a little longer. I do the same thing at the Tech Daze. ;)

...send me your orders and i will pick it up in the tuck and have cold when you arrive! Ditto for everyone. I will make list and we can settle up at registration.

PM sent with a small libation order. Thanks so much.

The trailer queen has arrived in Moncton, NB. Spending 2 days around here helping out and visiting local sites, then heading south Sunday.

Autoroute 20 in Quebec and 17/417 in Ontario were in such bad shape I had to stop twice because the rear wheel of the bike was moving toward the center of the trailer!! New nominees for worst pavement in North America.

P8061005.JPG

Spent the day cutting down a tree, helping around the yard and watching the wildlife.

P8071035.JPG

Mike Cassidy

I promised Mrs Whip we would ride over to Bar Harbor and Acadia NP......anyone wanna go with us?????

IN, if you go on Monday or Tuesday, I'm leaving on Wednesday AM to get back to work.

Steve

RichEdwards

I'll be heading to a friend's place in Belgrade Lakes, ME. That's on the way to Bar Harbor. Perhaps we could ride that far with you.

Any of you guys from the west heading to Old Forge tomorrow (Saturday), give me a call tonight @ 315-369-3902. I want to know how you are doing and coordinate the intercept tomorrow afternoon.

Beer is chillin, food is being prepared, fire built, kayaks pointed toward the water and a nearly full moon on the agenda. Anyone for an Oreo?

Hey Bob,

Do you have an ETA here in Old Forge?

Steve

The bike is packed and I am headed to bed. Will leave at 6 AM and should be at your place no later than 4 PM.

Thanks again for your hospitality! :thumbsup:

I'll see you guys there. Riding a couple hours outta my way to hook up with you hoons! Steve's on my "Another Great Guy From The Board" or AGGFTB list.

53 brisk degrees and sunny this morning! Put the mesh away for awhile. Comfortable temperatures and low chance of rain in the forecast.

At Mt Washington summit right now with Suzanne, kids, and dogs!!!

Was gorgeous at the base and completely in clouds now. Steady winds of 50 mph and in the low 40's temps. I will post up picture when we get back to camp.

Cheers!!!

Paul

Hi everyone.

We are all set up at campsite 151. If you are coming in tonight or early Sunday, come visit us. If we are not there, come look for me at rec hall and help me set up! Cell phone is 860-416-4597.

Pied Piper Crew... Give me a call as you get close!

Cheers!!!

Paul

860-416-4597 cell

Left Northeast TN at 7am this morning. Nice ride up to Binghamton, NY. Plan to tour around the Adironacks on Sunday, staying in Lake Placid, and then head toward Lancaster on Monday morning. I should be there around 1pm on Monday.

Starting to pack....looks like a lot of "stuff"!

Travel plans solid now...will be in Monday late afternoon or evening. Depends if we follow the map or the GPS.

I am so excited about this --- I can't sleep! Made finals to bike and oil change outs from the travel time to and from the MOA rally. (3600 mi.) Bike is clean and ready to go. Appears I am riding solo. Woodie - want to meet up some where in say Mass. or Vt areas on the way up? Leaving Mon. also - sometime in the am.

Bob

Paul Mihalka

In ten minutes out the door and on the bike... I may have some liquid sunshine on my way. ETA Lancaster Monday pm. UNrally VIII, here I come!

All Pied Pipers arrived safely yesterday and are still sleeping this morning. Rooster crows is in 30 minutes -- that will cheer them up! Hitting the rod 7:30ish. Sprinkling now!

See you this afternoon

Off in about 1 hour. Taking the roads never traveled ! Should be their no later than 2 PM. Paul, we will be more than happy to help with whatever is needed.

Mike

Moving slowly...pile of stuff is almost complete. Now to get it all packed/attached. Unexpected company coming for dinner may delay the packing.

Still, excitement is in the air, and the ethernet!

BMWST.com is on the move!

Got an appointment in DC on Monday, so... I'll be on my way just before lunch. Should arrive late Monday(2230ish). I just couldn't wait until Tuesday to leave :)

You kidding??? The party will just be getting started! ;)

Is Louise's arrival still on target? I'll make sure you can get into your room somehow.

Paul

You guys just have to make sure I get my tent up BEFORE I join the party... No fun fumbling to put the cot together, much less the tent, when it's turned to the wee hours of the mornin'

Any issues with late check-ins for tent campers that you know of?

Archived