IGNORED

WWMHD Redux - SLC Tuesday May 26th

Twisties

Hi,

Marty Hill is planning to spend the night here in SLC on Tuesday May 26th. We'll throw some meat on the grill and some potatoes in the oven for anyone that would like to come over and socialize. Not saying that Marty can be socialized, but we can give it a try... :).

Arrivals at 6:00 pm or thereafter are welcome.

1790 S. Woodside Dr

Map

Please reply here if you plan to attend, so we have some idea how much food to get.

Thanks,

Firefight911

Pour him a glass of wine like we did when he spent the night here! If you're not sure what that was, just ask him . . . IF he remembers! Of course, this was AFTER the margaritas at the local Mexican restaurant! Hee hee hee!

Oh, and say hi from us.

Meant to say, we'll probably eat about 7:30.

Bob, if you guys want to bring an app, side dish, salad or desert that would be fine, just let me know which so I plan accordingly. See you then.

I have been experimenting with Pasta Salad and will bring that if it fits the menu.

That's fine, but Suzie just emailed me and said she was bringing desert.... :S

Calvin  (no socks)

Can't make it but keep an eye on his bike... if the mirrors get turned around again..it shortens the list of suspects way way down, Jan... Sharon!

side note- no hijack intended. Clamato? I had a pal once who drank "Bull Shots"... (a real, authentic, official drink)... Beef bullion, Clamato, and Vodka... kind of strange but he liked it.

I will stop on by to socialize. Hopefully Debi can join me too. It's a busy evening for us as we have a baseball game at 4:45 for my 9 year old. Baseball practice at 6:00 for my 11 year old, and ballet for the 13 year old daughter. But sometime in between all of this, we will swing on by and say hi. (Plus I need to return your tire balancer).

So please do not put us on the count for food, but it will be good to drop in quickly and say hi to Marty, and the other Utah yahoos (Hi Hopz!!) :wave:

See you all sometime tonight.

Dinner was fun and tasty. Good to see Marty and Andy.

Marty is aimed squarely at Atlanta... have a good ride.

Thanks to Jan and Sharon for the great meal and hospitality.

Was good to see everyone.

Thanks Bob and Suzie for bringing the pasta salad with the good olives, and the coconut cake.

Marty is on the road. Denver, look out.

Archived