IGNORED

Tommy Two Shocks Torrey Tales

azkaisr

I am ready to go. It seems the past few months really have been a roller coaster both in my personal and professional life and I need some comfort time. Worse still, I am finding myself sitting around the house more and more too tired to do the things I love. No other place like Torrey to help fix being a couch potato! My dearest friends are all rendezvousing there over the week and it is time to get in the Jeep, and reset life's real priorities.

532812124_Zw9KQ-XL.jpg

The rest of the story is on my blog (link is in my sig line)

• Like 1
Jacqueline

That does not look like Bob's house and most certainly does not look like his garage... I'm just saying. :grin:

• Like 1
Matts_12GS

I reckon I'm gonna have to try harder to make it out there one of these days. Good to see you smiling Tom!

Tom your snaps are as usual very good and the tale,well, it's worthy. But I have a question for you,the mount on your 2610, who is the manufacturer? I got the Garmin MC kit and on a rough road it broke the little tab that holds the gps in place, now I need something like the one you show... Thanks in advance!

533854399_8hfps-XL.jpg

Day two is up on the Blog

Tommy

Edited by azkaisr
  • Like 1

Hey Tom,

For those of us who can't make it we always appreciate your awesome techo-color moments. Thanks for sharing; hi to everyone and keep the photos and tales coming!!

Tommy,

Sorry to say, but it will have to be a virtual hug from me and Debi this weekend.

We can't make it down as planned. Bummer.

Have fun and we hope to see you soon. Keep the pictures and the smiles coming.

Nice job Tommy,Man I wish I could be there,,,,,,,,Hay dont forget my T shirt good buddy,,,,

Edited by 10ovr
Nice job Tommy,Man I wish I could be there,,,,,,,,Hay dont forget my T shirt good buddy,,,,

dont forget the agreement

dont forget the agreement

Its going to be hard,,But I can do it,,

535160986_v7fgp-XL.jpg

Found the Eagles and we are heading off to the mountains early so todays activities are going up tonight

THE REST IS ON THE BLOG

Tom

Edited by azkaisr
Couchrocket

Tom,

You rotten rat-bag.... those are glorious shots.

Arrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhh..... pain, agony.....

One of these days I'm going to get a real life.

Couch.

skinny_tom (aka boney)

Hey Tommy, I could have given you the tracks for the "first steps into the wilderness" trip.

The way up the mountain is to turn left and follow the trail up the switchbacks, then climb the incredibly loose and steep hill to the top.

We didn't make it either.

Very Nice!

That was Little WildHorse and Bell Canyons you were at. I did that hike in November. It's easy to go around that blockage to the left. Too bad you didn't make it, and really, with the quality of your shots it's our loss. That place is amazing! I would have loved to see what you made of the rest of the canyon. I love that cottonwood tree.

Here is a link to my excessively long and too many pictures post in Riders Discuss Other Topics describing that hike...

54 hours on the road, 14 pics an hour.

I thought of your post Jan and we could have gotten through that for sure. Louise wan't all that keen on going further, and to be honest, she is always such a good trooper, that I said ok. Maybe in the fall we can go or maybe hit upper Antelope Canyon.

Firefight911

Just spectacular.

Couldn't be there but it felt as though we were through the lens of your camera and your written word.

Love it my friend, love it!!!

barryNmarin

Tom, great shots! Thanks for taking us along on a virtual tour of the back country. I may have to bring my 4X4 Toy this Fall although it is new and I would shudder to have it scratched up. Katy loved the eagle shots.

I just got the chance to check out the blog. (A guy takes 4.5 days off, and they expect me to work when I return!!!) :eek:

Excellent job, Tom. :thumbsup:

542652949_2ZBZH-L.jpg

Friday's Pictures are now up on the Blog.

Not a big tale today as I can't find a set of images. Oh well tomorrow morning should have the last set up from Sat/Sun

Kaisr

Russell is I think, unquestionably, the best photographer on the board. I wish he'd post more.

Thanks for the story Tom.

Edited by Twisties

Just finished the entire Torrey tale for this year.

As usual, great photos and captioning!

Thanks for sharing!!!!

• 9 years later...
On 5/11/2009 at 10:56 AM, azkaisr said:

533854399_8hfps-XL.jpg

Day two is up on the Blog

Tommy

Wow! Those little sticks of bushes are now 8 feet tall. The little trees outside the fence are 15 feet tall.