IGNORED

Tool kit options

cali_beemer

Okay, so I am looking for a tool kit for my 1200RT. I went to the dealer and they had some differnt ones but none seemed to be very tailored to a BMW. Anyone have any good tool kits for a BMW 1200RT? I dont really want to build my own unless I have to. I know I may have to put some specialty items in it. So, where to for a good pre-packaged kit?

I discovered last week that cruztools has a new Roadtech B1 built specifically for BMW bikes. I ordered one last week, it's on the way. I'll post some notes when I get it.

I discovered last week that cruztools has a new Roadtech B1 built specifically for BMW bikes. I ordered one last week, it's on the way. I'll post some notes when I get it.

Thats the exact type of kit I was looking for. Just some of the basics but tools around the BMW and not so generic. Can you provide a list of tools included once you get it? They dont seem to provide that. Thanks for the link.

Any others like that out there?

Thats the exact type of kit I was looking for. Just some of the basics but tools around the BMW and not so generic. Can you provide a list of tools included once you get it? They dont seem to provide that.

Cruztools content lists in .PDF

It's $119.

Wow! Thanks for the ref to Cruz tools and the BMW set. That cruz set looks excellent and the $119 price is good if the quality is there.

Looking forward to your assessment krussell!

Archived