IGNORED

rollin, rollin, rollin...

Matts_12GS

Ok all, I'm off to bed, leaving the house at 0300.

Calls are welcome on this 50cc attempt after 0500EST.

nine oh four six three one nine nine eight eight.

matt

Oh well, Danny and I gave him a good push across I-75. He is heading west. :clap:

Danny stayed with us till I-75, I turned around in Live Oak.

Whip, he is on his way, go catch him. :wave:

Matt, be careful out there and watch for bad GPS directions. :rofl:

Way to go! Good luck.

Is this an I-10 blast or is there some other routing involved?

50CC is a small sort of afternoon ride... Coast to Caost, 50 hours or less. Start at the Atlantic, end at the Pacific.

skinny_tom (aka boney)
this 50cc attempt

Okay, I'm a dope. What's that?

Anyway, good luck and a safe passage.

He's riding from the Florida Coast to San Diego in less than 50 hours.

Silver Surfer/AKAButters

Thanks Boney. Wow! He must be blowin' by here sometime early tomorrow morning then. Matt give a shout if you have any trouble +/- 1K of Tucson.

BTW-I thought whatever he was doing was on a Honda 50.

"BTW-I thought whatever he was doing was on a Honda 50." :rofl: (Rich, I'm not laughing at you, just at the image...)

Now that would be something, even if it takes more than 50 hours...

Enjoy the ride, Matt!

CoarsegoldKid

Leaving east coast at 3:27am Saturday or put another way 12:27am west coast time. Minus gas stops Matt will be in the middle of Texas by 12:30am west coast time on Sunday. 24 hours down, 26 more to go and you'll be in SD late Sunday or just past mid-night early on Monday morning. Holy crap batman I better get moving.

I just got off the phone with him probably right before Whip. He is doing great! He was extremely cold when he got started, Damn global warming... Seems he has thawed out now.

Keep him in your sights guys! Thanks to everyone.

I hope he's prepared for the cold.

It's gonna be a bit chilly in these here parts tomorrow mornin.

Low 30s......

If he ain't got electrics let me know.....I'll have some waitin on him.

He has his gerbings with him. It was about 26 when he left this morning. feet and hands seems to be the issue. He was doing everything he could think to keep his hands warm and the blood flowing.

matt is about to cross the TX Louisiana border. can someone check weather for him? give him a call.

I just left a message about the front rolling through Houston right now. There is a narrow band of showers associated with the front and much cooler temps behind it. Strong gusts will come out of the W NW. Time for the rain gear and gerbings.

He ain't no Texas weenie. :grin:

Talked to him a little while ago and he's doing fine, the rain is patchy so he shouldn't have more than 10 miles of it and it is going W - E quickly so he should punch right through.

All systems go at this point.

Matt, be careful out there and watch for bad GPS directions. :rofl:

So THAT'S what that inpromptu exit was about. I wondered.

It might have taken me eight hours to get to Tallahassee, but at least I didn't get lost. :rofl:

Whip I know you and Louise will take care of our buddy just fine...Give him a slap on the back from me in the morning to get him going..............Ride....Matt....Ride

Archived