IGNORED

We are Bimota dealers!

Paul Mihalka

On top of Harley-Davidson, Buell, BMW, Ducati, Yamaha, we picked up the Bimota line. We have one DB7 and one TESI30 in stock. Amazing workmanship. The DB7 is the higher performance/higher priced one, with a Ducati 1098 motor, but the TESI30 engineering and suspension details are beautiful. I like things simple (KISS) but this is something else.

DB7

DB7b-IMG_0871.jpg

DB7a-IMG_0869.jpg

TESI30

Tesi1-IMG_0865.jpg

tesi3-IMG_0867.jpg

Front suspension, left side:

Tesi2-IMG_0866.jpg

Front suspension, right side:

Tesi4-IMG_0868.jpg

Rear suspension:

Tesi5-IMG_0870.jpg

Pretty scary front suspension..... does it work ??????

According to write-ups I read, it works excellent. As good as BMW"s Telelever :)

Guess If I have to ask about price I can't afford it! I must live in a sheltered world, this is the first time I have heard of this manufacturer.

"Beautiful, but a long term hit on the floor plan."

You got that right! Mr. Battley, the owner, likes special things. Like I think he was the first BUELL dealer before Eric Buell hooked up with Harley, and owns Buell serial no. 3. We also had one of the Ducati race replicas for $75.000, and sold it! We are also a main supplier of Harleys and others to King Abdullah of Jordan and before that to his Father King Hussein. Interesting place to work...

Those are some wild looking rides. I like the look of carbon fiber and then you add that suspension... I think I've just committed one of the 7 deadly sins.

Given that Bimota only sent 22 bikes to the US in 2008 ...

Sl getting a loaner while your bike is in the shop is probably out of the question, then?

Archived