IGNORED

Sepang MotoGP test

StuGotz

russell_bynum

Very interesting test.

What the hell happened to Suzuki? Either they got the GSV-R figured out, or Loris had a big 'ol box of Wheaties every morning.

Casey was very very fast, but couldn't do more than a couple of laps at a time because of his wrist. That says if it heals fully, he'll be a real threat again this year. If it doesn't, he's really screwed.

I was dissapointed by Nicky's times, but he did consistently improve. Most discouraging is that Mika Kallio, on the satellite bike was ahead of him. He complained about instability in one particular section of the track...I'd love to know if Casey and Mika had the same problems and just rode through it (Casey always did look like he was really wringing that bike's neck and on the verge of crashing about 2/3 of the time.) or if they've got a different setup that doesn't have the same problem.

It's cool seeing Dovi right up there on Lorenzo's fender...I'm really looking forward to seeing those two go at it when they're both on factory equipment.

A couple of points to consider:

Loris has a history of being very fast at Sepang.

This is the first test of the upcoming season - much will change over the coming months.

I can hardly wait!!

A couple of points to consider:

Loris has a history of being very fast at Sepang.

This is the first test of the upcoming season - much will change over the coming months.

I can hardly wait!!

Chris Vemeulen is also fast, I think that Suzuki has found something.

Ian

Archived