IGNORED

Problem with a important body part on long rides

Gar

One of my prouder moments, with the 3 pointer going to Mayormob!

However, see Tim's post above. The "Gold Bond" thread should not be confused with the "My Balls Hurt" thread. The question remains about the forum handle as to the OP of the latter. Of course, I'm giggling as I type this...

Oh, well, that will teach me to rely on memory of initial posts in a thread.

Hopefully someone can pull up the proper thread. This stuff is just TOO good to be lost

Survived-til-now

A huge thank you to all those who responded to this topic.

A cr*p start to the week, a redundancy cull that is going to wipe out 10% of the office, feeling pretty p**d - off and I happened across this....

Wonderful, just wonderful - made my day a whole lot brighter :clap:

Andy

Howdy all!

I'm still alive and well, had to chuckle when I learned that my tale(tail)of woe still lives ....

I seem to be riding fine with my Russell Day Long and NO POWDER! For longer riding days, seamless biking shorts seem to work well too ...

------------------

Chris (aka Tender Vittles )

Little '77 KZ400 in the Big Apple

Black '99 RT for Everywhere Else, such as ...

310287-mar2004.gif

• 1 month later...

+111 on the no powder.

If you have to use powder to absorb moisture then you have the wrong undergarment. Keeping moisture off of the skin is the job of proper undergarments. The powder absorbs moisture but still holds that moisture against the skin. Soon if becomes a grinding compound and can do more damage to tender areas. Single layer polypropolene is not the best answer either as moisture does wick into it but that moisture still is held against the skin. After millions of miles of testing by me and my friends, I know these things.

Hi Chris!!

Just reading that thread again brought back tears of laughter. So many good "site sponsor"s. Love it.

I couldn't remember for sure, but my money was on you Jake.

OMG!! It's after midnight and my wife is wondering what I'm laughing at thats soooo funny! I feel much better now!!!

Several years ago someone started a thread titled "My Balls Hurt" As a result of that thread the poster was given a very unique handle. For the life of me I can't remember what it was....

"Tender Vittles"?

Paul - this had me rolling on the floor this morning!! (Laughing)

I hate the itching, but I don't mind the swelling.

I spoke to soon! First this, now the origional thread! I haven't laughed this hard since Roy Mercer's Ping-Pong playing Parakeet.

Archived