IGNORED

It was nearly curtains for Rossi's season...

Boffin

LOL. I told Russell that is sooooo something he would do. He replied, "it actually kind of IS something I did!"

One time, he was washing dishes, and dropped a bowl. It broke in such a way that one shard severed his left hand, and another falling shard stabbed his right hand. Had to go get stitches and bandages on both his hands. The coworkers all asked on Monday: "so, bad motorcycle crash?!"

To which he had to reply, "no, my wife made me do the dishes!" :)

It broke in such a way that one shard severed his left hand, and another falling shard stabbed his right hand. Had to go get stitches and bandages on both his hands. The coworkers all asked on Monday: "so, bad motorcycle crash?!"

Russell's tougher than I thought if all he needed was "stitched and bandages" on his left hand.

If Rossi had been wearing his race gear, he wouldn't have had a scratch. Most of my worst injuries have occurred around the house. When people express an opinion that motorcycle riding is "dangerous," my response tends to be, "Are you kidding? My house is the most dangerous thing in my life."

Russell's tougher than I thought if all he needed was "stitched and bandages" on his left hand.

Haha! OK, how about this: Took a nice slice through the left hand. (so much less dramatic that way!)

If Rossi had been wearing his race gear, he wouldn't have had a scratch. Most of my worst injuries have occurred around the house. When people express an opinion that motorcycle riding is "dangerous," my response tends to be, "Are you kidding? My house is the most dangerous thing in my life."

+1 My last two serious damaging accidents were not riding. One was falling off the stairs in the house, completely tearing a quadriceps tendon. Next, a year ago, pushing around a K1200S in the showroom (where I work) I dropped it, it kicked me over and broke the tibial plateau in the same knee. I'm safer riding! :) As a side comment, I hate it when I go out to ride the bike, people instead of saying goodbye or seeya say "Ride Safe". I don't have to be reminded all the time how dangerous it is what I am doing. I know it is well ment, but....

PS Selden, you and I have the same signature line - but I had it first :grin:

Majority of people die at home, so it has to be the most dangerous place...

Even worse, most of people die in their own bed - its gettin scary to go to sleep....

I`m covered with stich marks and scars, nearly half my body been renewed or operated some way. Drowned twice and rescued in time. Been hospitalized fos several weeks after bicycle and motorcycle accidents.

Still having some 3? lifes out of 7 left - and passionate for motorcycling!

Archived