IGNORED

2nd Annual Nor Cal meets So Cal in the Middle

CoarsegoldKid

Booze??? No problem!!

Cigars? The local establishment down in Frezburg had a little fire that caused the sprinklers to go off in the humidifier room, drenching the merchandise.

Gonna need help finding cigars.. Ima on it..... :S

sebjones906

Ok, I want to join in on all the fun. :clap:

Where exactly is all this extra camping space in your back yard. I need an address or Long/Lat. Will be coming Friday afternoon.

Good news/bad news-

Good news is Gar's job started ahead of schedule/ bad news is we won't be able to make the party. Have a great time and all stay safe. Maybe we'll see ya next time.

Bill_Walker
Okay, Tony and Lori have the room.

Didn't you tell me in DV that one of those rooms was mine? Indian Giver! Gee, you don't hang around for a while and everybody forgets about you. :cry:

I forgive you, Joe. And I'm officially IN!

CoarsegoldKid

Bill, I'm glad I get to put you on the IN list.

For those of you expecting to be late arrival to my house it gets very dark up here so you better eat your carrots.

Bill_Walker
Didn't you tell me in DV that one of those rooms was mine? Indian Giver! Gee, you don't hang around for a while and everybody forgets about you. :cry:

P.S. Whine, whine, cry, whine, whine. ;)

I look forward to seeing everybody!

P.S. Whine, whine, cry, whine, whine. ;)

I look forward to seeing everybody!

Hi Bill,

I just sent you a PM.

:)

Gery

Joe .... Looks like that if I can pitch a tent i can make the journey down this weekend, can you PM me the address so that I can program the GPS. Sorry for the delay in planning, But the Mare dropped her little guy this morning, so my weekend opened up. Whoohooo, I'ma ready to MOTO

Damn, Tank is coming....now I am bummed. I will have to back out, just too much to do around here and lots of travel in the near future...have to take advantage of the burn days while I can, lots of brush I need to get rid of before it gets hot and dry....

Nick, luckly for us in Brookings Oregon, burning goes on till June(its the coastal airs ,ya know )I was looking`forward to hearing your tales of travel over a cold diet soda. Burn baby burn

CoarsegoldKid

Friday may have some rain in the first half of the day. Saturday is supposed to be dry. The Fresno Bee newspaper said today that Saturday was to be partly sunny. The TV guys say Saturday is dry and warming. Sunday is supposed to be sunny and warm.

I say that Saturday will be dry, cool in the morning, warming to 65 in the later part of the day. Probably Friday will be the same. Sunday the Easter Bunny will come out and see his shadow. Around here that means summer is around the corner and we won't see rain again until November. I've been wrong before.

CoarsegoldKid

Carl and living2good I sent you PMs. If anyone didn't get my address let me know. I think I got everyone covered.

Frank I still have you on the IN list!

CoarsegoldKid

Fairway Café ... 30250 Yosemite Springs Parkway. Coarsegold, CA 93614

Go early if you can it looks like we're going to have a large crowd. Anyone else that wants to go there early that would be great and also let me know so we don't wait for you at my home. I don't want to leave anyone behind in this maze of roads.

ohboyohboyohboy, looking like a thuresday 1330 takeoff from the Oregon coast.... steady northwest rain with no letup.

Rain doesn't scare me and hopfully the leo's are on donut break out of the rain

Joe

Minor medical problem came up last night so I'm OUT. I think Jerry will be riding down with Mark (mbelectric). Don't wait at the house for Jerry as he will come directly to the Cafe in the morning. Have a great ride and thanks for putting it all together.

Regards

Got back last night will be leaving for coarsegold about 3:00 ish . I am riding the honda, RT not right yet. Lauren is staying home this time.

Firefight911

Though it is mostly assumed, I figured I need to post to confirm.

Jamie and I are out. I had a Dr. appt. yesterday and have to go back in today for more stuff.

I had held out that I might have been able to get there on late notice after my appts. but it is not to be.

Y'all have fun! Fly low and avoid the radar.

Hi Joe and all,

I will be leaving San Diego this midnight and hoping to be there by Saturday before 7 AM. Please wait for me and don't left me behind...

See you all,

Gery

CoarsegoldKid

Try to be at the Fairway cafe at 8am. So we can be riding by 9. In case you are not sure of where the cafe is it is on Yosemite Springs Parkway about three miles or so in from hwy 41.

What a freekin' AWESOME day/weekend!! My pics don't do it justice, but I can't wait to see some of the 1000+ that were shot!

I'll be looking for the ride tale and can't wait until NEXT year! :clap:

sebjones906

Joe and Juanita, thanks for being the Host and Hostest and making us all feel welcome.

Thanks Jamie, for fixing my phone.

It was weird passing you guys going the other way.

BTW, I took the route you sent me ... south and home. Great roads, I'd have never found them.

CoarsegoldKid

Someone left a 3x First Gear jacket liner behind.

Someone left a S Frank Thomas jacket liner behind.

Someone post pictures in a ride tale so we can say it happened.

What a great event.

Words can't describe hosts (Joe and Juanita) that open their wonderful home to 20+ riders.

Thanks Joe for organizing the Saturday ride. A tall order, and I'm sure ALL are satisfied with what went down.

And Jamie stepped up to the plate for a great dinner Friday, but then he always seems to do that..

I got 1 picture of the fast group going down the last grade to Coulterville.

My apology to Bill for stopping, after I preached NO pictures in the fast group. :grin:

Now, after I retrieve it from the cabin....

Thanks all, and good to see ya again. :wave:

(My guess on the liners: Bob and Lori)

MB>

Joe and Juanita,

Thanks for hosting, a truly memorable event.

One of the highlights of the day for me was that short but sweet ride on The Little Dragon - Highway 49 This road has it all, approximately fifteen or so miles of tight twisties one after the other, switchbacks, S- cures and sweepers from Bear Valley to Coulterville where we stopped off for a short lunch break at the Hotel Jeffery, a historic and a very fun saloon, built in 1851 in Coulterville

It was great to see everyone again

Thanks to Joe and Juanita for their awesome hospitality. It was apparent alot of thought went into the event; can't wait for next year's ride.

Nope, the liner is not mine.

What a wonderful weekend, with new and old friends, awsome roads, superb food, and more food... lively conversation.... Plus a striking camp site on the hill with the sun rising .

Joe and Juanita... thank you both for hospatality that knew no bounds.

Seems that I got home with the gear I brought

I left Coarsegold Kids home at 9:30am , arrived home at 8:30pm am this Easter sunday night

Someone left a 3x First Gear jacket liner behind.

Someone left a S Frank Thomas jacket liner behind.

Someone post pictures in a ride tale so we can say it happened.

Especial thanks for a kind hospitality that Joe and Juanita showed us. The company of all was great and Saturday ride was superb. I had a great weekend and got home San Diego with lots of smiles...

BTW, the small Frank Thomas liner is mine. Thanks again and looking forward next year. Please reserve my spot...

:wave:

Gery

Archived