IGNORED

bailout solution

taters

the bailout is now gonna cost 2 trillion....why not give everyone $40,000 that works out to 2 trillion...lots of new toys and paydown of credit cards for all!!!!

the bailout is now gonna cost 2 trillion....why not give everyone $40,000 that works out to 2 trillion...lots of new toys and paydown of credit cards for all!!!!

$40,000.00 won't even get me a new pair of matching RT's.

I'm not settling for that. Double it and I'll reconsider.. :Cool:

....why not give everyone $40,000 that works out to 2 trillion...

How much you think that works out to per head for those directly benefiting from the money????

Yes it can.

Yes it can.

But this weekend only... Rush right in! :rofl:

Harry_Wilshusen

Yes it can.

Not after farkles.

the bailout is now gonna cost 2 trillion....

2 Trillion?

For all of the money we've already flushed, plus future payments on the BS just passed, commitments to give away more and other federal moneys divvied up in back rooms I've seen figures of $4.6 T to $7 Trillion...

Hell, if it were "only" $2T we'd be getting off easy.

Oh, woops! $8.5 TRILLION

http://www.didthebailoutwork.com/

Sure, that's MAX, the Min is more like $3T, but when has a government program ever come in at the Min number? I'd guess it's gonna be $10T by the time we're done.

Isn't it wonderful that we don't really even know? Where's the transparency we were promised, eh?

Bend over. You're gonna feel a little "pressure".

the bailout is now gonna cost 2 trillion....

2 Trillion?

For all of the money we've already flushed, plus future payments on the BS just passed, commitments to give away more and other federal moneys divvied up in back rooms I've seen figures of $4.6 T to $7 Trillion...

Hell, if it were "only" $2T we'd be getting off easy.

Oh, woops! $8.5 TRILLION

http://www.didthebailoutwork.com/

Sure, that's MAX, the Min is more like $3T, but when has a government program ever come in at the Min number? I'd guess it's gonna be $10T by the time we're done.

Isn't it wonderful that we don't really even know? Where's the transparency we were promised, eh?

Bend over. You're gonna feel a little "pressure".

Using these figures ...http://yourcpapartners.blogspot.com/2008/09/number-of-taxpayers-decreasing.html

there are approx. 91.2 million people who actually pay taxes.. If my math is correct ( I have no calculator wide enough to calculate this.. :rofl:) that makes each taxpayers portion $93,201.00..And that's just the additional tax liability from the bailout..

Archived