IGNORED

My buddies new GT....

motorman587

Converted another Harley rider. Some may remember Tim who did a Ceder Key ride on his loud Harley. He will bike it up this coming week. Took it out for a ride on Saturday. Nice dark blue, sounds great.

4238.jpg.4bd47e8ddfc744a9b36dff50664eb482.jpg

That's a sweet looking ride, I was at our dealer (Capitol BMW) yesterday watching the Cary NC police pick up their new RT's and was told that they don't expect the first of the 1300GT's to get in until May.

Pat,

We sold the GT you see, a new K1300 S, and have a Red Apple one being PDI'd now.

The transmission on the new bikes is the best yet. :thumbsup:

I think we're about to convert another Cedar Key attendee who may just replace his Wing w/a GT.

As to a certain W/C/F/F, he'll be very happy eventually based on my initial experiences w/the 1300's.

Still like the original the best :P, I think my GT is the best looking design, but I admit to a bit of bias. ;)

Our dealership, Woodson Motorsports [Woodson of NFL Hall of Fame fame], just received an Orange K1300S and a K13GT...still need to get them out of the boxes.

Nice job John! I know of a certain W/C F/F that is gonna be pi$$ed. ;)

BTW, how does your wife like her ;) ;) new bike. :grin:

Pat

She likes it a lot, when she gets to ride it. :P We are talking about the Unrally or Stugis, if that gives you a clue. :thumbsup:

She likes it a lot, when she gets to ride it. :P We are talking about the Unrally AND Stugis, if that gives you a clue. :thumbsup:

Fixed it for ya!

And being a WCFF, I ain't bother one bit. Tic toc . . .

She likes it a lot, when she gets to ride it. :P We are talking about the Unrally AND Stugis, if that gives you a clue. :thumbsup:

Fixed it for ya!

And being a WCFF, I ain't bother one bit. Tic toc . . .

So Phil, when are you suppose to get yours?

Ohhhhh, I dunno.

468725062_Zi8ZP-L.jpg

This is Joe Meyers, Sales Guy Extraodinaire, A&S BMW

468725192_3Lhfk-L.jpg

Nice to have some weekend plans, heh?

She's a beauthy!

Yep, I go on shift at 0800 tomorrow and get off shift Monday, 0800. DOH!!!!!!

Silver Surfer/AKAButters

Bummer! That's got to be torture.

Sorry bro.

Need someone to break her in for ya?

By the way the test ride reports are coming in and they are all very complimentary of the new bike; smoother idle, fueling problems gone, shorter wheel base for improved handling---not that the K12GT is bad, quick shift feature has testers all smiles and engine characteristics (torque) have improved. I love my new K12GT. If the new is better, well hang on for a fun ride.

The new ESA--jury still out on that one.

Looks like a winner.

Enjoy the new scooter and post some pictures when you can!

From Advrider

DCFN0003.jpg

Ohhhhh, I dunno.

468725062_Zi8ZP-L.jpg

468725192_3Lhfk-L.jpg

You obviously got the police version since this bike appears to have the ultra narrow city case option.

Ohhhhh, I dunno.

468725062_Zi8ZP-L.jpg

468725192_3Lhfk-L.jpg

So you naming it Sammy?

:lurk:

Jamie says she get this next -

470745647_fQp5W-M.jpg

470745810_q9E3b-M.jpg

I ain't telling her no!!!

Damn, that is one RED motorcycle!!!

470745502_PSSvs-M.jpg

Hee hee hee

470745086_u4zYm-M.jpg

Let me "respond" to this right now!

Farkle list -

Autocom

B2B (transfer between F8 and this)

Zumo 550 (transfer between F8 and this)

BMW Zumo mount

GXM-30 and mount

BMW rear hard luggage - 49l

Centech fuse block

Fuel, tires, service

That's it.

And, NO, it ain't for sale, today, tomorrow, next month, or otherwise!!! No more additions, deletions, or otherwise for quite some time. I fund my motorcycling fix with overtime from work (2500 hours over last 2 years!!!). Since that is going away in the next couple months, it is maintain the fleet and nothing else. With our city making the choice to compromise citizen safety by removing one Engine company from service unless operations (read: us that man the equipment) can find a way to keep it in service my slush fund is going to get cut back. I don't fund motorcycle/motorcycle equipment with our daily operating budget.

Couldn't quite make out that last image. Hope you don't mind if I zoomed in a bit:

470816366_qhZDC-O.jpg

Dang, shoulda jumped Southwest when I had the chance. That would've been the second time I parked my butt on your motorcycle before you. :grin:

Archived