IGNORED

PIAA lights and mounts plus gadget shelf for R1100RT

bankerhill

I have two gear related questions:

1. What is the best type/brand mount for PIAA lights for my R1100RT?

2. I have seen a shelf like product was bolted onto the fairing slightly above the instrument panel using the existing fairing screws that was used for providing a foundation for mounts for GPS, radar detector or such. I have looked around at the gear vendors on the internet and can not find it. Does anyone know how I can find such?

Thanks.

Eckhard Grohe

1. Depends where you want to put them.

2. It's called an RCU shelf. I made my own but don't have any drawings of the brackets. I have a drawing of my shelf part somewhere.

Did some research for you and TaDa ....... RCU shelf

I have two gear related questions:

I have seen a shelf like product was bolted onto the fairing slightly above the instrument panel using the existing fairing screws that was used for providing a foundation for mounts for GPS, radar detector or such. I have looked around at the gear vendors on the internet and can not find it. Does anyone know how I can find such?

BMR Products Co-Pilot System

http://bmrproducts.com/products.php?cat=4

Send me a message or e-mail. I have (2) one you can have free. I made them myself but I used a new one for a pattern. I no longer have a R1100RT.

Larry

Lumalink has a split bracket design that mounts to the forks with PIAA lights and other less costly light options. Just google Lumalink.

Archived