IGNORED

Oh boy

azkaisr

Diane just signed up for an intro to motorcycling course here in town. It is only a matter of time till I hear..."What do you think the RT sitting in the garage is really worth?"

Life is good :)

Kaisr

I think the GT would be a better match for her. And besides, didn't I hear you say you've been wanting to ride the RT more.

Just offering a friendly 2009 sugguestion. :wave:

Just tell her if she can put both feet flat on the ground,,She can have it :rofl:

Tim... you still need to rework your phrase :grin: . I believe she has both feet flat on the ground most of the time! Sharon as an attorney, what are your thought on Tim's wording :rofl:?

:clap: Tom that's great!

Just tell her if she can put both feet flat on the ground,,She can have it :rofl:

Wait til I show this to Jamie!!!! Oooooooohhhhh, you're gonna get it now!!!!

Tim... you still need to rework your phrase :grin: . I believe she has both feet flat on the ground most of the time! Sharon as an attorney, what are your thought on Tim's wording :rofl:?

:clap: Tom that's great!

Yep, I think my learned colleague out West has nailed this generous offer. I think Diane should jump on it. :wave::grin:

That's exciting news Tom. I hope Diane enjoys riding. And I'm still looking forward to meeting the lovely Miss Diane at Spring Torrey.

My guess is that it isn't worth quite as much as a nice new red F 650 GS like Sharon, Jamie and Jean all got. Never the less something a little smaller and more along those those lines would make a better first bike than an RT. Or something without a roundel, like a V-Strom or such.

Glad to hear your interested in riding Diane! You'll have a ton of fun. Take it slow. We never even left our neighborhood the first three weeks, and for the first year speed limits seemed awfully fast.

• 2 weeks later...

Diane, Welcome to a most exclusive club. This club is reserved for folks who seek adventure, and have learned that two wheel travel is an adventure even if the trip is just around the block.

My wife used to like to ride on the back of my Goldwing. Now she "doesn't want to have anything to do with it"! My only hope is that if she changes her mind it is to get her own bike.

Two on two bikes just sounds so right to me. When my new RT gets here, she wold see a lot more of me while riding on the same roads.

Archived