Will This Winter Ever Let Up?

kinchy

I can't remember being grounded this long. Actually considering 35 degrees "warm". I realize it's going to be over soon but soon isn't soon enough.

Hang in there we are only about 4 weeks away from the good times. I'm getting itchy for some quality time with my RT.

The end of February usually brings riding weather.

But it is so nice the rest of the year that it is worth the winter... ;)

Actually, Tim, you are correct. I'm whining about winter this year because I haven't been skiing. If I would just go have some fun my attitude might change. . . Nah, probably not. :dopeslap:

Joe Frickin' Friday
It seems not... :(

ubbthreads.php?ubb=download&Number=4232&filename=IMG_1500.JPG

Hey, when were you on my deck????

Yeah, it's been pretty harsh up here. Thankfully we've dodged the god-awful ice storms that hit the Northeast and (this week) the area to the south of us. But we've had way more snow than normal, and far colder temps than normal.

Bike has been parked since early November; I don't imagine I'll get it on the road before March 1, possibly not until mid-March...

Meanwhile, here's a favorite video that might help us all get through it:

"The Dream"

Great video Mitch...

here's a couple to get folks inspired for the BRR

here

I didn't see any rhododendrons? What's up with that?

Nice video Matt.

Uh, that was the spring BRR, I'm thinking we were too busy with the synchronized beer drinking to look for those.

You and Sharon ready to come back? :wave:

Lone_RT_rider
Great video Mitch...

here's a couple to get folks inspired for the BRR

here

I didn't see any rhododendrons? What's up with that?

Most of us never slow down enough to look at flowers anyway... :/

Anyone heard from the editor of those videos, David (Overmyhead) lately? He hasn't posted since Oct 17. I sent him a PM, but no response yet.

Shawn

Global Warming, my exhaust pipe !!

Uhmm, the new politically correct term is Climate Change.

I guess it was getting a little embarrassing saying "Global Warming" over and over when the winds outside are constantly howling amidst two feet of snow on the ground. (that's been here for two solid months in Detroit I might add).

rpg

"In the depths of winter I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer." A. Camus, who never road a motorcycle

"Subtle days in winter when thought sinks down in the presence of an absence." J. Schuyler

"It's flippin freezing" L. Wooster

Here's to the sunny slopes of spring.

Wooster in the midst of a new england winter

Gotta agree with Todd. Somewhere north of the Minnesota / Ontario border last weekend. 30 degrees below zero and loving every minute of it.

464588067_KbfJP-M.jpg

AdventurePoser
I can't remember being grounded this long. Actually considering 35 degrees "warm". I realize it's going to be over soon but soon isn't soon enough.

Yep, I agree, it's been horrible:

280527603_VYdDG-M.jpg

Cheers,

Steve in So Cao

Silver Surfer/AKAButters

I know I've had enough. It may not hit 70 yet again today. :(

Slam dunk for tomorrow though. :Cool:

Archived