IGNORED

tempurpedic bed

taters

bought a tempurpedic bed a month ago. it was a fullsize. total cost with frame and delivery $1469... best money i ever spent. it is amazing how comfortable it is.. i should havedone this a long time ago. of course my fila brasileiro loves it to. i highly reccomend it if you are in the market...

We've had one for a couple of years and love it too. Sleeps a little hot in the summer, but we run the fan and it's ok.

Rub a little lotion on that fila brasileiro and it might get better.

We've had ours for about 5 years now. The only problem is that when you travel you can't sleep on other mattresses. But when you get back home.... ooooohhhhhhh......... :grin:

The only problem is that when you travel you can't sleep on other mattresses. But when you get back home.... ooooohhhhhhh......... :grin:

True dat (although I don't have the name brand product). Spent June through November living in the Team Schnauzer Tour Bus, which has a decent bed, but there's no comparison. Interestingly, my chiropractor could tell the difference, too, noting that the last few adjustments have been much better.

We've had ours for about 5 years now. The only problem is that when you travel you can't sleep on other mattresses. But when you get back home.... ooooohhhhhhh......... :grin:

Good news for you Scott.. If you are traveling to NYC, check in to the La Quinta on 33rd . they have them! Stayed over for the Bike show and Boy! What comfort! Great Rate Too!

Bob

gOT oNE too...don't really like it - for the price we paid we're making ourselves like it...

The best I've found was the sleep number bed - still have and may switch it out if Moose sez..."okay"...

We have the Rhadpsody on a platform bed (no box/foundation). Just got it 4 weeks ago, after having coil and latex beds. So far so good. The comfort is flat-out amazing. The sensation is that you are floating. No pressure points anywhere. Its really kind of amazing but the sensation takes some getting used to.

I have three gripes thus far:

1) Heat. I find myself waking up with a thin layer of sweat! No I don't have lymphoma and no I usually don't sweat when I sleep. This bed makes me sweat. We have reverted to turing the heat off at night and that helps;

2) Ridges. Every time you move, there are ridges from your previous position that take ~10 sec or so to flatten out (longer if the room is cold). My groggy mind still rebels against these in the wee hours;

3) $$$$. Yeah I know, I bough it so I should just shut my pie hole. But come on! Things are expensive as all get out. I could of had a new set of Ohlins...and new tires. Then again, a pregnant wife that is happy is worth its weight in platinum.

Oh well. I'm off to sleep. Soundly. ;)

Archived