IGNORED

2010 FJR 1400??????

Whip

Hmmm...I like. But not so much the paint. And I am sure that is in the works. Kaw and the 1400 and the new 1300 GT causes companies to think. Loved the FJR, however, I always felt it needed a 6th gear OD.

I think it says this is a computer generated "idea" of what it may look like. I don't it says this is from Yamaha.

Maybe Francois could help out......???????

It does say Suzuki is gonna do a Sport Touring bike as well based on the Busa motor.

I could be totally wrong about my interpretation.

Wow, hideous, ugly... I have thought the current FJR's were ungly but this one takes the cake. FOr the sake of Yamaha, I hope this is not the real deal. What colo is that? Barf golden brown?

I agree my FJR could have used a 6th gear. But it didn't really need more power! It needed slightly better suspension, more cornering clearance, and a radically better windshield design.

I agree my FJR could have used a 6th gear. But it didn't really need more power! It needed slightly better suspension, more cornering clearance, and a radically better windshield design.

Put a rifle w/s on that baby, best $ I ever spent!

Francois_Dumas

I've read a bunch of articles about it last August, but things have gone quiet again. I haven't read or seen anything tangible, just the picture and some early 'guesses'.

The blue one is maybe better?

yamaha-pourrait-revoir-a-la-hausse-la-cylindree-de-la-fjr-1300-en-2009-34320-3-zoom-article.jpg

Those pics give the impression of a different radiator location or ducting? The old one was prone to catching a rock but there were a couple of aftermarket guards available.

Awesome, looks great.

Should be a winner if it has the minor issues sorted out.

Look forward to seeing it in person.

I recently spoke with a gent associated with a heated clothing concern that noted the sweet spot of the prior FJR was at 90mph, I'd hate to see the insurance sheet that comes along with this ride.

I recently spoke with a gent associated with a heated clothing concern that noted the sweet spot of the prior FJR was at 90mph, I'd hate to see the insurance sheet that comes along with this ride.

90 to 130 was good.....but only on the track!! :rofl:

90 to 130 was good.....but only on the track!! :rofl:

Yes, Dave, we all know your track is highway 87 :wave:

ProductUser

Archived