IGNORED

Enough Whining, You Impatient Wrenches

David

If only I could read/interpret (or my browser were capable of) Cantenese or whatever far eastern language this was. Or is it just me?

Mike O

Forgive me for spending way too much time on this site but I'm pretty sure this link was posted late last year.

Worthy of another viewing though!

Forgive me for spending way too much time on this site but I'm pretty sure this link was posted late last year.

Worthy of another viewing though!

True on both points. Can you imagining putting the chain together? :eek: I can't work on real bikes :dopeslap:

Darn. As many times as I've ridiculed people who post old stuff, I deserve a swift kick of retribution. I missed that first one. :/

Darn. As many times as I've ridiculed people who post old stuff, I deserve a swift kick of retribution. I missed that first one. :/

You probably impatiently scrolled right past it. :wave:

Yes, I saw it last year, and I decided to give it a go.

I downloaded the plans for a Yamaha and something else, but I decided to get my feet wet on something more basic as a learning tool. I made the Komoto Dragon.

It came out well but convinced me that some other use of my time might be better, such as watching the grass grow or paint drying.

I've got a lot more stuff that needs doing than that.

But thanks for the post.

Joe Frickin' Friday

There should be a statute of limitations on this sort of thing; 6 months is probably pushing it.

Archived