IGNORED

Pic my FaaeBook picture....

BULLman

Which Face?  

165 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I would rather see someones real face rather than their dog, especially if I haven't seen them for thirty years. FB is about you and the things you do, not your pet, all though it is a cut little thing, are you trying say that you too are a cute lit...., never mind, we better not go there.

Francois_Dumas

Lots of 'funny people' here :grin: I voted for your face nonetheless... I like knowing people, no matter whether they are beauty queens or not.

I say use your picture, but ditch the blue tooth.
+1

I hear what you'll saying. The phototaker, my current boss, can't use a camera. Instead of using the zoom, he got closer or farther away from me. He was way too close.

Not happy with the bluetooth, but my lazy eye is REALLY bothering me more. I should just of kept my sunglasses on. :S

I know I'm gonna to regret this....

Anyone good with photoshop?

Oh.... Cecil is the x's dog anyways. I didn't have anyone to take a pic. He is still cutier. :dopeslap:

Have a picture taken with your head turned to the side just enough to not catch the other eye, put on a nice subdued confident smile and that may be just the ticket for you. It will give the illusion that some one was secretly taking your picture and you caught them doing it.

Are you saying you've never taken an arm's length self-portrait? :grin:

Give it a shot and also try a few from an assortment of side angles as Paul suggested or go outside with better light and pop on a pair of sunglasses. :Cool:

I would avoid the pet pics for your avatar. There are plenty of other spots to put cute pics of Spot. Whenever you invite someone (who's not already on FB) to be your friend they only see your name and avatar in the email and in case your name doesn't ring a bell . . . . :Wink:

Are you saying you've never taken an arm's length self-portrait? :grin:

No.... thanks, good suggestions.

jeez, you tempt the people with photoshop - and no takers. I guess you guys don't really like me. 'cept the 17 who said that I have a face for radio :dopeslap:

The Bluetooth headset says, "I'm communicative and enjoy talking," but the bloody t-shirt says, "I talk with my fists too, so don't get any ideas."

Have a picture taken with your head turned to the side ........

...........and then just ever so gently rotate n'other 90, or so, degrees :grin:

Sorry that was harsh, but you had to ask, didn't you?

To be honest, ain't nottin' wrong with your face.

Excellent work, Sean! Problem solved. :thumbsup:

(BTW.....I voted for neither in the OP.......)

I would also like to be 6'+. Can I send you a photo? ;)

hOW 'bOUT simply showing us some armpit...no one has done that yet on FaceBook..

I await chooo---

Its not my armpit, but how 'bout this.....

vcolos_navig.jpeg

:eek:

Is this the part where opinions are like ___________? Everybody has one? :rofl: Hmmmmmmm....

In this case, a picture is worth a thousand words :dopeslap:

Its not my armpit, but how 'bout this.....

vcolos_navig.jpeg

:eek:

And for those of you keeping score.....

That doesn't look like anything to do with lungs....ne_nau-1.gif

Archived