IGNORED

BRR III

Matts_12GS

Paul Mihalka
Tic Tic Tic I'm going to shoot that dam clock!!!

Hey, don't kill the messenger! :grin:

Patience, brother, patience!

lawnchairboy

WOOHOOOOOO

IN!

want to get dirty this trip...

too late for the grub, that's OK, I'll be the guy brown bagging it.

WOOHOOOOOO

IN!

Unless you have some routes already, you might want to go up to the Max Patch Rd area. I have some tracks and "GS" waypoints if you want them. It's not tough stuff, I take my GS with loaded Jesse cases on, but getting to and from there is fun on the pavement too. Also, look at 32 on the NE edge of the park. It is Dragon-like and there is FS on the southern end heading back to base camp.

Will be heading out Fri afternoon with my sweep in tow (Randy).

Marty have a cold beer ready when I pull up ok.

Marty is very good as a greater, I think he's been doing surveillance on the Walmart folks :rofl:

I look forward to a cigar with you

Marty are you going to let Ken get away with that?

I am picking my Cigars out right now. I will smoke one for Gill too if thats ok.

Will be heading out Fri afternoon with my sweep in tow (Randy).

Marty have a cold beer ready when I pull up ok.

Marty... don't worry about the beer, cause it is your Birthday I will buy you a beer,unless you want a cake? Although I am not sure the tiki hut should have all those candles near it, what do you think?

Let me know.

WOOHOOOOOO

IN!

too late for the grub, that's OK, I'll be the guy brown bagging it.

Great news Chris! It will be good to see you again.

They're not being cryptic. Even they don't know what they're talkin' about. They're just as excited as children and make about as much sense.

But after a few at the bar we'll all be talking in "secure voice!"

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

Maybe...

Guest will be there about 1500, and should greet Roger. I'm looking to make it around 8:30. Bike is loaded and ready and it's only about 15 hours till I'm on the road.

On the way to the BRR, Deb and I are thinking about stopping for lunch in Tellico Plains on Thursday. We would like to make it there around noon. There are 2 places to eat near the Tellico motofcycle outfitters in town Anyone interested in joining us?

Alan

Fightingpiper

Finishing the laundry and packing. Gotta work in the morning but hitting the road at noon for Chicago for the night. Chicago to Maggie Valley on Thursday.....

Alan,

Roger and I are talking about hitting the dragon on Thursday. I'll PM you my cell, give a ring and maybe we can catch up!

Matt

Went to bed a bit early last night cuz I had to be at the airport at 0645 this am to welcome home our favorite helo driver from a-stan. Third time I've said welcome home and I think he is home for good. Steve says hi to all the guys at BRR/does not think he will make it till the fall BRR. :thumbsup:

That should explain why the clowns got a free pass with all the talk about candles burning down the tiki hut. Like I care :rofl:

Hi Marty!

I have been assured the palm fronds are fire retardant, don't take any guff from those swine!

Welcome home Steve, :wave: is it BB&B time yet?

I mean, you're probably almost home by now... Get with it man! :rofl:

Nice n Easy Rider

Hi Everyone,

I paid Shawn for an extra Sat. night dinner since I thought a friend might be riding over from the Iron Horse campground on Sat. night. Unfortunately his wife won't let him out to play this weekend (three house showings) so there's a dinner available for anyone who didn't sign up in time and is first to claim it. :)

Paul Mihalka

At work, with the bike outside ready to roll. Around 3pm I'm outa here. Overnight stop on I81 south, Birmingham/Barber Vintage Museum tomorrow, Friday pm Maggie Valley before the Bratwurst are gone! See y'all!

Gonna be a no show for Friday and Saturday is dicey at best. Too many responsibilities in retirement.

Bill

So I'm learning ("retired" 12/31/2008).

I am almost ready, the only thing I have to do is to sing my traditional road song. Sung to the tune of on the road again by Willie Nelson

On the commode again

I just can't believe I'm on the commode again

I ate that Popeye's fried chicken

and I'm back on the commode again

StretchMark

Well, a very late entry, but now I'm in for Friday night. My job situation was preventing me from committing, but now that I have sealed the deal, I'm in. I'll be heading back home early Saturday morning so I'll miss some of the fun.

Archived