IGNORED

Tastes like chicken...

SeanC

I still have a hard time believing this, but for the sake of posterity, here it is...

tweety.jpg

Note the little foot... I think Michael's going to have to donate a lot of money to Audubon to get his karma back in balance. smile.gif

DavidEBSmith

I found one wedged between the Telelever and the engine one time. It was in remarkably good shape for having been there a month or so.

Thanks for posting this. I meant to get a pic of it on the ferry, but forgot. What did the final count between the two of you turn out to be?

What did the final count between the two of you turn out to be?

By my count, 3. Two for Michael and one for me. The one that hit me caromed off my right cylinder head. Michael saw a puff of feathers, but there was no soft matter for me to clean up, so I'm hoping maybe he's still alive.

"it" happens, I had to pull bird-bits out of my RT last year somewhere in Wyoming.

Sorry for tweety of course but I still like the understated irony (from the occasion) when a K1200RS buddy got his bike back from major service and the tech notes included "dead bird behind throttle body" !

Archived