IGNORED

Philip Ritter

Philip Ritter

Hey, I just joined the forum and I own a honda st1100. Sorry guys I just can't afford one of those beemers yet,but you can bet I have always liked the bmw bikes. The st1100 I have is a great bike I am sure you guys know some things about them. A big reason that I joined this forum is I am trying to link up with more sport touring riders in my area. I live in Newnan Ga. and ride all the time. Any info you can provide would be great. Thanks, Phil :grin:

Welcome on board. Yes, we are more BMW than Honda but we welcome all riders, even some Triumph and H-D guys...

Might as well have a sip of this Kool Aid.. its mighty tasty.

Welcome ! I love the ST11, great bike,v4 with a lovely sound. I bet more are coming with the cancelation of the Honda Hoot! Some of us are going to be in Cedar Key Fla on January 23rd for the weekend if you can join us. See the Ride and event planning thread. Not sure how many miles for you but we all frequently do silly things like ride 300 miles to meet for lunch in strange places.

Philip Ritter

Thanks for the invite! I just rode 337 miles to meet some st riders up in the north Ga mountains, when I finally got home my backside was a little sore, but I had a great time.

Welcome Philip, We aren't too far from GA up here in VA. If you are coming this way give us a bell. I like the ST as well, but the beemer is my thing now, hang around this lot long enough and you will find that affordable BMW.

All the best, :wave:

Welcome ! I love the ST11, great bike,v4 with a lovely sound. I bet more are coming with the cancelation of the Honda Hoot! Some of us are going to be in Cedar Key Fla on January 23rd for the weekend if you can join us. See the Ride and event planning thread. Not sure how many miles for you but we all frequently do silly things like ride 300 miles to meet for lunch in strange places.

Welcome Phil,

The Cedar Key ride is really on the Jan 24. Check the Ride and Events tab. We are always going somewhere.

Welcome,

No requirement here on what you ride.

But don't drink the kool aide.

A little blue paint on your tightey whiteys will always get you extra points. :grin:

BTW you can afford the beemer, I bet I paid less for my 97 RT thand you did for your ST 1100. :wave:

Welcome to the asylum Phil! The ride doesn't matter realy, I mean you do have to start somewhere and there are worse places than Honda. This site is all about the ride, not realy about what you are on while doing it even if we are BMW for the lions share. I like the ST line myself even if they are quieter than my RT is.

Philip Ritter

Thanks guys for the warm welcome. I do have to be really honest here. The st1100 is an awsome bike and I am loven it more and more everyday I ride it. Thanks again for the welcome.

Archived