IGNORED

Torrey Photo/ WOW I am ready for more !

ericfoerster

PeterScottNJ

'bout time someone posted some photo's, oops photo smile.gif I guess I'm greedy, one is a good start, let's see some more people. If I have to live vicariously through, I want it to be a picture story.

ericfoerster

Yes, you are correct. I am curious to see ex-hogwild's handle bar mounted footage. I am sure his will be awesome and even better with moving footage.......at speed!

If you ever come back to your ol stomping grounds give me call and we will ride the hill country.

capitol_reef.jpg

Saturday morning, about a mile or so from our hotel.

road_to_escalante.jpg

Sunday morning, on the road to Escalante, freezing our ball bearings off. (The little dark blip above KRSMichael's right mirror is the tail feathers of a wee bird.)

PeterScottNJ

now we're cooking, but what's with the slant of the 2nd pic. Is everything on a 15 degree slant, you on something, or did everything really slant like that, the guy in black seems to be standing up straight, or he really listing to the right and you wanted him up straight in the pic? smile.gif

russell_bynum

Those shots are awesome...it looks like something out of a BMW commercial.

Did I mention I love the RS in that Silver/Blue color?

Nice!

russell_bynum

The Hog's Back out of Escalante. Got a bit sideways hooning down that one behind Dickie Frantz one time.

YEEEHAAAA!

Great photos, eric. I get the impression that you fell in love with the Torrey area, just like the rest of us. Now you're stuck. How can you not come back again next year? It was good meeting you. Looking forward to seeing you next time.

ericfoerster

Thanks, and yes you are correct. If all works out I'll be back. It was awesome putting some faces to the names. Real nice people !

Nice pics. Looks like you caught the bug we all did. It was to meet you. Spring Torrey should be around April / May depending on snow thaw, so bring it. I too am looking forward to the exhogwild videos.

it looks like something out of a BMW commercial

SeanC stares moodily off into the distance....

Oh wait, that's been done. laugh.gif

WHAT HAPPENED TO MY HEAD?!?

I don't look like that! mad.gif

I look like Beetlejuice when he messed with the head hunter at the end. Have you been playing with Photoshop again?

Eric and Sean...oh my goodness......I'm repacking the bike!! laugh.gif

Thank you for these incredible pictures. I just got home and needed a Torrey Fix. Words can't do it. One dimensional photos cannot really do it. There is nothing...and I mean NOTHING like being there. What a fantastic adventure destination! Great to meet you guys. Hope to see you again.

I'm sorry, Michael, something must have gone wrong with my camera. Fortunately, I took another shot. Is this more to your liking?

michael_tweety.jpg

Archived