IGNORED

Cee Bailey windscreen

drodg

I just got my new Cee Bailey for 12RT. It is 1" higher and 2" wider. Does there seem to be more wind noise around the windscreen than on the BMW unit? I was riding with an open face helmet. I normally ride with a full face and I think I may have been imagining it.

Mine is 2" taller and 3" wider. I'm 6'0" tall. I think the answers you'll get will vary based on size of screen and size of rider.

I don't think there is any more noise around the CB screen on mine (reports on that will be very subjective), but with the CB, there is much less turbulence around my helmet, even with the screen full down. smile.gif

I rode it with my full face helmet. There is less turbulance but I think I might go back to the BMW screen for the rest of the summer. It is hard to believe that with only 1" more height there is so little air getting to my helmet. That is good and bad. It will be great this fall and it is nice for quietness but in 90+ heat I think the standard screen is better. It wanted the Cee Bailey for a quieter ride which it is.

I put a CB 11 by 15 on my ST at Beemerville and rode home to FL. Because of the heat I was not a happy camper and chaned back to stock I will try it again when the wx gets cooler.

Dave Grinsel

HexST,

How was the buffeting? I am very pleased with the lack of buffeting with the stock ST screen but would like less air around the helmet and face shield area. However, I am afraid a higher shield would create more buffeting.

Archived