IGNORED

Merry Christmas!

Silver Surfer/AKAButters

Silver Surfer/AKAButters

It's 5 AM here in Tucson and it's official, Christmas day has finally arrived.

It's just me and Zeke (my pug) here this morning, but I'll be heading over to the Xs later where I'll spend the day with her and two of my boys, the 20 yr old twins.

I hope that this day is all that you and yours had hoped for, and that Santa was good to you. I sincerely wish for all of you that the coming year brings good times, good friends, and good health.

Merry Christmas, all! We're spending the holiday in one of the most beautiful places imaginable, Jackson Hole, Wyoming. I hope you and yours are having an equally smashing Christmas.

i'M gOING out to blow snow off the drive -

Merry Christmas to each of you on the board and for the Mod's who do such a masterful job the whole year thru.

Blessings all over us today -

Merry Christmas everybody. Just finished recording a family greeting on the camera and got that sent off. Now just reading a few things from you folks and enjoying some apple cider with a little additive for good measure. Breakfast is next and then let the gift opening BEGIN!! Yeah baby!! All the best from a wet SoCal this morning. The clouds are starting to part so it looks like a fabulous day headed our way. Merry Christmas!

Archived