IGNORED

Wow! What fabulous day.

Silver Surfer/AKAButters

Silver Surfer/AKAButters

Took the GT out for another 100 mile spin. Down South through Senoita over to Patagonia and around Patagonia Lake, down through Nogales, North to Aravaca Rd. then back home. The weather was perfect(low 60's) and the scenery spectacular.

The more I ride this bike the more I love it!

Awesome!

I think I'm gonna be sick. :P

It's coal for the jealous one!!!! Don't worry Rich, he's just worried he won't be able to keep up.

:wave::wave:

Silver Surfer/AKAButters

Actully, I was mistaken. It was closer to 160 miles. My this thing burns up the asphalt.

Lone_RT_rider

It's coal for the jealous one!!!! Don't worry Rich, he's just worried he won't be able to keep up.

Out west that might be true, but get in the tight twisties here in the smokies and you'll be struggling to read Danny's license plate. :grin:

Shawn

Out west that might be true, but get in the tight twisties here in the smokies and you'll be struggling to read Danny's license plate. :grin:

Shawn

Why does he have a license plate on the front of his bike???????

:P

AdventurePoser
Took the GT out for another 100 mile spin. Down South through Senoita over to Patagonia and around Patagonia Lake, down through Nogales, North to Aravaca Rd. then back home. The weather was perfect(low 60's) and the scenery spectacular.

The more I ride this bike the more I love it!

Awesome!

No Pix, I doubt this even happened.... :grin:

Steve in So Cal

Archived