IGNORED

Waiting for Santa

Gary in Aus

It's just past 12:12 am ,25th December and it's finally Christmas day .

My niece and her children arrived from inland today and are spending a couple of days with us on the coast.

My youngest is 18 and still looks forward to Christmas but the anticipation shown by my nieces 4 ,6 and 9 year old children is infectious.

We have left out the cold drink and fruit for Santa ,some grass clippings for the reindeer and it took ages for them to go to sleep.

I have just finished helping my nieces husband put the special Santa presents under the tree in preparation for the onslaught expected when they wake at 5:00 am {farm children used to rising early}.

Just checking my emails and contacts for the holiday break so thought I would pop you a first Christmas post ,

Merry Christmas from Australia

Silver Surfer/AKAButters

19.gifGary!

Still some running around to do here. It's 6:30 AM here on the 24th and I expect o be done by noon, then relax and enjoy the rest.

All the best to you and your family.

no problem, i expect to arrive unannounced and stealthy quite, ya won't hear or see me, forget the grass the bmw can't eat it.... cold drinks better be ale...

19.gifGary!

Still some running around to do here. It's 6:30 AM here on the 24th and I expect o be done by noon, then relax and enjoy the rest.

Any excuse to run around now you got your new wheels, eh?

Happy Holidays All.

Jan

Silver Surfer/AKAButters
19.gifGary!

Any excuse to run around now you got your new wheels, eh?

Happy Holidays All.

Jan

For the most part, however, I will have de-tube and fold the wrapping paper and figure a way to haul the 50lb dumb bells yet to pick up. Let's see side bags 18lbs, topcase 22lbs, hmmm?

Archived