IGNORED

I found me...you...us... on Google

DaveTheAffable

DaveTheAffable

I know it's been mentioned before, but I was once again suprised to find something posted here on BMWST appear in Google.

Here in 'Riders discuss other topics' there was a thread about a engine design called the "Brickley". A new kind of engine?

I posted a response on Saturday to that thread. Today I was wondering what kind of research might have gone into that engine design, and what other engineers thought, or peer review might have been done. When I Googled "Brickley Engine", there was a link to my BMWST post! It kind of suprised me. Then I just Googled "Dave Hebert K1200RS" which is in my signature. Whoa.... they are ALL there....

That's ok, but serves as a reminder that the comments, opinions, phrases, or words we use here are NOT kept in house. They are "out there" for all the world to see... or search for.

DaveTheAffable
Its real fun when you've used the same handle for every single forum you've ever been on since High School......... ;)

Thank goodness I don't have a r*bb^r ch+ck*n in my signature that can be searched for! :grin:

It's the long memory that's most disturbing. I'd probably be appalled to read some of the stuff I wrote ten years ago.

i know i was appalled to read what you wrote 10 years ago! :wave:

I know it's been mentioned before, but I was once again suprised to find something posted here on BMWST appear in Google.

Here in 'Riders discuss other topics' there was a thread about a engine design called the "Brickley". A new kind of engine?

I posted a response on Saturday to that thread. Today I was wondering what kind of research might have gone into that engine design, and what other engineers thought, or peer review might have been done. When I Googled "Brickley Engine", there was a link to my BMWST post! It kind of suprised me. Then I just Googled "Dave Hebert K1200RS" which is in my signature. Whoa.... they are ALL there....

That's ok, but serves as a reminder that the comments, opinions, phrases, or words we use here are NOT kept in house. They are "out there" for all the world to see... or search for.

This is EXACTLY why I post as the Tee.

And not me.

Archived