IGNORED

Great dealer experience.

Dietrich

Great service deserves mentioning: A while ago I spotted a R27 for sale in CT on the BMOA bulletin board at a very reasonable price. The contact person turned out to be the GM at Cliff's Cycle Revolution in Brookfield. Robert Rosen was helping a friend to sell his BMWs because of health reasons. We agreed on the price and then things went as smooth as can be. Robert got the bike to the store, he had his mechanic drain the tank, put new gas in it, clean out the carb and quick tune it. They put it on a skid for me and it was ready for shipping in no time. All the extras at no charge at all. Great communication all the way. Needless to say, I have bookmarked their website and would not hesitate to do business with them again.

Friday a week ago the bike arrived here in Kitchener, Ontario. Even the custom officer was friendly and cooperative. The shipping company was fast and efficient and charged a very reasonable price. I can't wait 'til spring to get the thing on the road.

The bike looks and runs great and I am more than pleased with the whole experience.

62R27a.jpg

Great looking bike, I am drooooling !! So good to hear about good dealer experience. Enjoy that ride, if you lived here in VA, you would be out on the road giving it all it has got.

Archived