IGNORED

"Don't Talk To Cops"

Joe Frickin' Friday

It's pretty easy, actually. Clean living, good friends, eating Kashi cereal in the morning, going to bed early, and just staying out of trouble.

You mean like this?

2230.jpg

:rofl::wave:

Yes!

That picture is our very own Gleno. It makes me smile every time I see it. Nothing wrong with a fine wheelie every now and then. Having witnessed Glen hoist a few, I was always happy to see that grin peeking out from under his lid. It was kind of like a kid at Christmas...only better because he was a bigger kid.

Never seen a person love life so much.

Odd that Glen and I were friends. Glen had some bad cop stories as well. Glen welcomed me as person and opened his home to me. He was able to see that "we" were not all the same. In fact, Glen was a good friend to many LEO's here on the board.

Maybe we all could learn from Glen?

Yes!

That picture is our very own Gleno. It makes me smile every time I see it. Nothing wrong with a fine wheelie every now and then. Having witnessed Glen hoist a few, I was always happy to see that grin peeking out from under his lid. It was kind of like a kid at Christmas...only better because he was a bigger kid.

Never seen a person love life so much.

Odd that Glen and I were friends. Glen had some bad cop stories as well. Glen welcomed me as person and opened his home to me. He was able to see that "we" were not all the same. In fact, Glen was a good friend to many LEO's here on the board.

Maybe we all could learn from Glen?

I'm happy to agree that "we", "you" are not all the same. I was friends with my across the street neighbor the deputy sheriff, and helped him pick up his trash when someone spread it 100 feet down the road. I gave him sympathy after he responded to a fatality.

The question is not are all LEOs/DAs bad. The question is to what extent are you willing to bet your life that you are dealing with all good ones when the odds (rules, expertise, resources) are stacked against you.

when the odds (rules, expertise, resources) are stacked against you.

Actually, the rules, expertise, and resources are there to futher establish probable cause for the arrest. If the probable cause is not there an arrest should not be made.

Questioning is a tool used establish a suspect or clear those who are not.

I'm not sure I've seen stacking of anything. It is what it is....a fact finding and nothing more.

Archived