IGNORED

Need Warranty Vehicle Inquiry - Free?

Perlova

Hi:

Is there anyone on this forum that works at a US BMW dealership or knows someone at a dealership and can print out a Warranty Vehicle Inquiry on my F650GS? It may also be called a Service History Report?

I need to know what the status is of my warranty and since it is a US bike and I'm in Canada, no Canadian dealer will do it.

Thanks... it would help me out a lot.....

perlova@gmail.com or PM Me

I believe that if you take the bike out of the states you fall back onto the international warrantee that is 2yrs unlimited miles, the only place on earth with the 3/36 is the usa.

I believe CDN bikes have a 3 year unlimited warranty.

Of course it' hard to ride 12 months of the year up here, the snowshoes make it hard to shift and brake!

You are correct the North American warranty period is 3 years. And it includes roadside assistance.

I wonder if a taillight assembly falling off is covered under warranty? And what about fork seals?

Sometimes things like seals and gaskets are considered wear items and not covered under warranty.

I believe CDN bikes have a 3 year unlimited warranty.

Of course it' hard to ride 12 months of the year up here, the snowshoes make it hard to shift and brake!

Not to mention the risk of running into moose and polar bears.

Unhofliche_Gesundheit

every fall i just build an igloo over my bike to protect it for the winter. when the ice of the igloo melts i know it is spring and time to start riding again.

These are all very cute Canadian jokes but the original post was for someone who can provide me with a copy of a Warranty Vehicle Inquiry.

A couple of people replied and were very helpful and I thank them very much.

However, I'm still looking for the one that comes from BMW North America. Please PM me if you can help.... It look like this:

Warranty%20Vehicle%20Inquiry%201%20Smaller.jpg

Thanks to everyone who helped. I now have all of the required information and have successfully registered my motorcycle.

This is a great forum!!!

Archived