Front fender removal 08 RT

eng943

why do u need to remove it at all? Damaged?

I have never had mine off I think or maybe I did when removing the wheel. If that is the case then it was no big deal.

You will need to remove the front fender so you can take the wheel off. There are two screws on each side of the front fender. Simply remove the screws and take the fender off.

There are two screws on each side of the front fender. Simply remove the screws and take the fender off.

There is also a catch on the inside of the trailing edge that latches to the inner/rear fender.

Takes a bit of monkeying, but if you hold your mouth just right, it'll come off without too much fuss.

To take the front part of fender off,you remove the 4 screws,Then pull one side towards you and lift up,Then the other side well come off,,Like Danny said,The little tabs are what your fighting,,

To take the front part of fender off,you remove the 4 screws,Then pull one side towards you and lift up,Then the other side well come off,,Like Danny said,The little tabs are what your fighting,,

I have the painted part of the fender off. Does the wheel have to come off to remove the remainder of the fender?

I have the painted part of the fender off. Does the wheel have to come off to remove the remainder of the fender?

Yes,,There is 2 screws under the fender that screw into the lower fork brace,,When you reinstall the fender,Make sure the the rear part of fender dose not rub the tire on one side or the other,

Archived