IGNORED

iPod Shuffle rocks!

steve.foote

steve.foote

I just picked one of these things up and it is too cool for words. Perfect for the bike. It's very small, all solid state and holds more music than I can ride (well, not quite tongue.gif).

543576-indexwithgum20050120.jpg

543576-indexwithgum20050120.jpg.255f74c54138b5bc8d9e62e56f032393.jpg

More importantly, it plays forever. I get 16 to 18 hours with my custom earplugs, which allow very low volumes. I just wish i could fill it directly from my main ipod, since my battery life sucks on that thing, but I don't like hauling a laptop around on a trip. I could charge the 40GB Ipod every couple of days, and use it to update the 1GB shuffle twice per day, and I'd only need to plug the shuffle into the wall at night. That would be my ideal touring solution, but as far as I can tell, it is not possible.

--sam

With an adapter you should be able to charge as you ride. With my musical tastes and changing moods my iPod Mini is too small.

I just picked one of these things up and it is too cool for words. Perfect for the bike. It's very small, all solid state and holds more music than I can ride (well, not quite tongue.gif).

Got mine about four months ago --love it! Velcroed it to tank bag so I could mess with volume, skip songs etc .

If you get tired of songs in order put her on "shuffle" and ya got a whole new playlist. clap.gifclap.gif

Only drawback I see is inability to catalog music groups but they are so cheap i'm thinking of getting another for different types of music. thumbsup.gif

StretchMark

I love mine too. Very simple. Only problem is I autofill songs from our library, and every once in a while I hear a song and I really want to know who the artist is...but with no LCD frown.gif

Archived