IGNORED

ER6i for $50.00 ...

chtucker

I wish they still sold the old orange-colored style foamies. :(

Those new charcoaled-colored ones are not even remotely close to being as comfortable as the old ones.

Thanks for the tip I just ordered a pair to have as back-up. My first pair still sounds great but the cord is starting to feel a little stiff after 3 years. It's a miracle I've never zipped the cord in my jacket.

You don't have a problem fitting them under your helmet? I tried the Skull candy ear buds and they just wont stay on when i put my helmet on. Maybe i should try these.

Brian

You don't have a problem fitting them under your helmet? I tried the Skull candy ear buds and they just wont stay on when i put my helmet on. Maybe i should try these.

Brian

Yeah, it's one of the reasons these particular earphones keep coming up on these boards -- they work really well - sound great and fit well for MOST people under a helmet.

For 50 bucks, give em a try!

AL

Those new charcoaled-colored ones are not even remotely close to being as comfortable as the old ones.

Whip turned me on to these. They only have the gray ones now, but they aren't like the gray ones from Er. Not exactly cheap, but very comfortable (as in 14-17 hour days comfortable) and a much better seal than the flange type.

Whip turned me on to these. They only have the gray ones now, but they aren't like the gray ones from Er. Not exactly cheap, but very comfortable (as in 14-17 hour days comfortable) and a much better seal than the flange type.

I've looked into those and they say they aren't for the ER6i model. I even had an e-mail exchange with a Comply representative who confirmed they do not make an earbud that is compatible with the 6i. I'm curious to know which model of their earbud you are using with the 6i.

I've looked into those and they say they aren't for the ER6i model. I even had an e-mail exchange with a Comply representative who confirmed they do not make an earbud that is compatible with the 6i. I'm curious to know which model of their earbud you are using with the 6i.

Comply Foam P-Model Tips Platinum Gray (10 Pairs of one size)

Item No: hctipcomplygray-10-1

$34.95

I don't know why they say that they aren't compatible, I've been using them for over 9 months now without problems. I've changed the tips out several times.

They messed up their website.....when I got mine they said the P model was for the ER6is.

I have used several of them and have had no problem. I have also switched back and forth from the ER6I and ER6. The buds are interchangable.

Whip

They messed up their website.....when I got mine they said the P model was for the ER6is.

I have used several of them and have had no problem. I have also switched back and forth from the ER6I and ER6. The buds are interchangable.

Whip

Weird. Even Comply's website states they do not have a compatible foam tip for the 6i.

http://www.complyfoam.com/foam-replacement-tips/

Looks like I'll just have to order up a set of the P-model the two of you recommend and try them out!

Which size should I get? Slim or standard?

382e692.jpg8ede06e.jpg

For those of you who use these on your bikes, I don't. But I'm looking for a good set to use with my new computer. Anyone using these?? Or should I spend a few more bucks for a Bose set??

Thanks

Archived