IGNORED

Neiman Marcus BMW

Lets_Play_Two

Lets_Play_Two

In case someone missed this. There are only 31 available (fewer than the number of onsite rooms for the 2009 Unrally).

"BMW and Neiman Marcus have partnered once again to create a magical holiday offering for only 31 select customers. It is our pleasure to present to you this limited edition of our flagship vehicle, the all-new 2009 7 Series, a driving experience like no other. Beneath the hood, signature BMW performance is delivered by a commanding 400 horsepower and 450 pounds of torque. All from a vehicle with the longest wheel base in its class that generously envelops driver and passengers alike in a sea of luxurious innovations and detailed comfort. Its spacious interior is lavishly finished in exquisite BMW Individual Champagne fine-grain Merino leather, brilliant piano wood trim, and intricate contrast piping. Its redesigned exterior is cloaked in a stately iridescent diopside black. This unique blend of sophisticated color and premium accents are reserved for this special offering, never to appear again.

Believe it or not, the vehicle itself is just the beginning of much grander excursion. BMW is offering these 31 Neiman Marcus customers an experience that money can’t buy. You and a companion will embark on an exclusive European adventure for two and take delivery of your new 7 Series at the BMW Welt in Munich, and go on to tour Europe in first-class style. From Germany to the South of France, you’ll relish in the allure and grace of magical places such as Monaco, Nice and Provence. You’ll stay at exclusive resorts, and savor Europe’s most spectacular driving roads in BMW’s finest automobile.

Upon completion of the journey, your new BMW Individual vehicle will be shipped back to the States for immediate delivery. Don’t miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

Only 31 of these special models are available for purchase, exclusively through the Neiman Marcus Christmas Book. Call to reserve yours at (866) 303 2696."

I placed my order for one last week, they wouldn't take the Camry as a trade in. Too many miles on it they said.

I don't think they wanted to deal. Oh well.

Archived