IGNORED

Internet Access at Roger's Campground & Motel

marcopolo

For those who care, I sent an e-mail asking whether Roger's had internet access (I couldn't seem to find anything on their website).

They replied saying they had wireless. Hopefully it works better than it did at the Best Western in John Day. :grin:

When I had him on the phone making my reservation I asked if he had internet and how well it worked because I couldn't go unless I could work from the road. He assured me it worked well and that I wasn't the only one that asked!! :grin:

Don't temp her, sell the GT farkle the GS, uh, not this year.

I have spoiled her too much with the GT, tough to wean someone off of that ride, heh heh.

For those who care, I sent an e-mail asking whether Roger's had internet access (I couldn't seem to find anything on their website).

They replied saying they had wireless. Hopefully it works better than it did at the Best Western in John Day. :grin:

Hi Everyone,

The WiFi access question came up again in a PM I recently received. I have reconfirmed with Randy that the Campground Motel has WiFi access from the rooms. However, you will get more bars if you are in the lower motel. Upper Motel will have fewer bars but will still connect.

For those staying at The Coos or Cabot, there is also internet access from the rooms.

Thanks,

Paul

Archived