IGNORED

Cross Country Pied Piper Run... Is it too late???

SageRider

Fightingpiper

If one of you could shoot me a PM on your plans I might be able to run up to Duluth the afternoon of the 5th for a beverage or Dinner with you all...

Jean and I plan on leaving Saturday and take 3 days to get to Detroit Lakes, MN. Will have a day of R&R while waiting for PP from UT (ermmm, there is a husky dealer SE looks like, hmmm).

Route sent.

Yesterday my mother-in-law, Donna’ mom, died at a clinic in Mexico where she had gone for alternative treatment for acute advanced leukemia. Plans for a cremation there, their return (Donna’s dad and a sister where there also) and then a celebration of life in Alberta are up in the air, but this will almost certainly interfere with our planned departure from Edmonton on Aug 4 to join the PPR, and possibly our attendance at the UN itself.

I’ll post what we cancel to free up room for others.

Thanks for all the well wishes everyone!

Donna’s father and sister have decided to remain in Mexico for a more few weeks, and repatriate her mother’s ashes at a later date. (Seems weird to me, but not Donna's or my call.)

So we apparently are still in for the PPR and UN.

Jim - you could ride up to Haliburton and greet the XC pied piper riders here Fri. then ride out partway with the group Sat. before returning to Oakville (or staying here to brush up on your golf :))

I will see if I can swing that, will let you know !

Hope you can make it!

The Pied Piper rides again!! :clap:

Hey Jan, Sharon and Michael: see if you can scour up a "Tunnel of Death, or something" for the ride out. It just wouldn't be the same otherwise! :rofl:

Turtle sensors set at maximum range . . . . :thumbsup:

TIGTBSMF!!!! :clap:

TIGTBSMF

Try googling that, really, try it.

Hey, Jamie, I hear if you drive over the geyser basins in Yellowstone you can achieve a very near approximation of TToD, just before you are boiled alive.

Somehow I think your TOD detector will function just fine on this ride... Hopefully we'll all survive (even if the turtles don't :cry: )! :grin:

Turtle sensors set at maximum range . . . .

Yeah Jamie, your giving some of us around here a bad name!

I will be giving riding prompts on channel 2 to noob Jeanie.

Glad to have Ken and Donna back onboard, was beginning to feel a bit lonely.

This Is Going To Be So Much Fun.

note to self: Stop packing more stuff on the Tiger, keep er light, gots to handle in the twisties! Er, Jean, you got room for some tools?

....Er, Jean, you got room for some tools?

I came out of Radio Shack today with more stuff, JUST IN CASE! Hey, you never know when you need to solder along the side of the road :D Anyone need fuses? :thumbsup:

Hey Jan, Sharon and Michael: see if you can scour up a "Tunnel of Death, or something" for the ride out.

NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Archived