IGNORED

THE Janet Jackson issue is back in the news.

Ken H.

I recognize that nudity, any nudity (even though the term in itself is rather ambiguous), is offensive to some, but don’t we have bigger issues to deal with these days than “nipplegate”? - Shish

Unhofliche_Gesundheit

yes nudidy is very bad - needs to be baned. cant have people seeing other people naked. that just wont do. and lets not forget animals - sashaying around naked - giving people the wrong idea. (wicked wicked creatures) . so please join my letter writing campaign to ban all animal nudity.

see photo at left. sorry about the short skirt ( oh and the exposed head - we are working to get that covered up too).

I feel very strongly about this issue. Both my brother and I were born naked. All our lives, we've had to cover up our nudity by covering it with clothing. Where will it all stop?

We're pretty mixed up as a society. Most don't see any problem with with the worst imaginable violence on TV, but show a nipple and it goes to the Supreme Court. Give me a break....

The most offensive thing about nipplegate was that I missed the whole-shabang when it played live, and then saw the pixleated booby for days and weeks [it seemed] after.

I'm all for nudity...until I look in the mirror when I get out of the shower. :eek:

I'll keep that in mind for the next time I see you!!!

Be prepared! Once you've seen me nekid, you'll never go back baby!!!

I'm all for nudity...until I look in the mirror when I get out of the shower. :eek:

Did we ever get an emoticon for poking out the mind's eye?

:wave: Hi Eddd

CoarsegoldKid

Janet Jackson's solo nipple overexposure is responsible for the current economic down turn. If she does it again, with the other side, there will be balance in the world and all will be good. I swear.

Janet Jackson's solo nipple overexposure is responsible for the current economic down turn. If she does it again, with the other side, there will be balance in the world and all will be good. I swear.
Well I did see it live, and if seeing the other one is what it takes to balance/save the world, I'm not sure it's worth it!
Where will it all stop?

rje0009l.jpg

Oh Dave, blasphomie, I sense a Fatwa being declared against us.

Have we not gotten the message from the Danish incident?

Harry_Wilshusen

Makes about as much since as what's coming out of Washington these days.

Harry

Archived