IGNORED

:..10 dEGWEEZ in Dull Moan..:

hANNAbONE

Gerbings, brother. 19 degrees when we left Torrey last winter. 14 degrees when we left there back at Torrey III or IV (not sure which). 7:30A and 95mph across the looong Koosharem Valley. Those giant wheels on the farmers' sprinkler systems were a kaleidescope as varying length icicles were illuminated by the low morning sun. Hungry squirrels and birds were walking atop the normally flowing roadside streams. We were warm.

Nah... it's supposed to reach 48F down here on Sunday. I might drag the bike out for a short spin.

I agree... no snow is good. Last year if I remember, we got hit early... and it never really stopped all winter, then just turned to rain all Spring. I'm hoping to avoid filling sandbags next June.

Just chiming in here. 55 degrees here in SoCal at 8am PST. Yesterday was the first day it even remotely felt like late fall or winter. Hell, last weekend it was 91 and 82 respectively and part of our county (Orange) was burning up-literally!!! Go figure.

That same cold front made it to deep south Texas.

One of my students even asked me if it was going to snow...It was 53 degrees on the ride home...darn near blizzard conditions down here.

Well, I'm kind of in the middle. Not California, but no Iowa either. This morning not a cloud in the sky, but a 7am 22 degrees. Plugged in the Gerbing and did a two hour loop before getting to work :thumbsup:

In the 30's and 40's early in the day this week in Florida. But it warms up to the 60's quickly. Normal weather should return next week--50's in the a.m., 70's later. :Cool:

Heck, it is supposed to warm up Sunday. Go for a ride. :grin:

From the National Weather Service: Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. South southwest wind between 6 and 11 mph.

Archived