IGNORED

Ever disassembled a Stebel Nautilus?

Huzband

I haven't, but I need to.

I've got two on the bench that turned into one-lungers, & I'd like to take them apart to see if I can fix them. I just don't want to destroy them in the process.

If you know how, I'd appreciate a tutorial.

No, however I think Chris still has that multi-tool :grin: if you need it.

Worst case they are $30 and you will have added some experience to your portfolio

Yes I have dissassembled this horn. Don't expect any support from the factory, as in zero, nada, not even a reply. I needed a brush for each horn. No reply after multiple inquiries. Plus there are better (louder) horns.

Danny, here is the guy to talk to.. Andrew sells those Nautilus air horns for motorcycle applications.. Maybe he can give you some pointers.. I believe (well word of mouth has it anyhow) there was a batch of Strebel Nautilus horns that had a high failure rate..

ride@adventurersworkshop.com

Twisty

Yeah, I know Andrew from Adventurers Workshop. I posted this query on AdvRider also, but no replies as yet.

Worst case, I'll use one as a guinea pig to learn from.

So,g_frey:

Inquiring minds want to know, what horns do you think are better(louder). Not questioning that you are correct just want to know for future reference.

Dan Forker

Not too long ago, I remember seeing a post were some one separated the motor/compressor from the horns due to space limitations.

Archived