IGNORED

Anybody in St Georges, UT (120m NE of Vegas)?

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs

There's a K bike I'm considering there, but am a little hesitant to fly/ride without seeing it, or someone I know looking at it first.

Anybody close by?

Hi Steve. If Jan can't help you, Mark aka "rebz" is in St. George. He doesn't post much but I met him at a UT Tech Daze and visited him and his wife a few times--awesome folks. Check here.

I'm here today; gone till next Tuesday. PM me today and I'll take care of it. I can advise on motels too. If you want to do any minor adjusting on the bike; my garage is available.

Hi Steve,

This is Miki or Miklos from Shoreline, WA.

How you and Val are doing, and the Ducshunds?

I am spending my winters here in St George, UT.

We got here three weeks ago and staying until the end of April.

Give me a call: 435 673 9712 or email me: mikloshubay@aol.com

I would be happy to help you out.

Best regards, Miklos

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs

See, this is what I love about this community! My local dealer, Ride West, is having a swap meet Friday and Saturday. I'm waiting until that happens before making a decision about the K-RS in St George. There's another K-RS in Carlsbad, CA and a 97 R-RT in the San Fran area. (and I know that Miklos has an R-RT too...) :grin:

Once I make up my mind I'll get in touch with all y'all.

THANKS!

Steve,

Regarding your PM, that you did not get my PM, either I must have mis-addressed it, or possibly your pm box is/was full. It still shows sent in my folder, but whoever I sent it to has removed themselves from the thread. In addition to occurring intentionally from time to time, this happens when a recipient's pm box is full.

In any event, I've been out of town, just got back tonight. My pm was about contacting rebz, but I see he has responded, so it's moot now.

Jan

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs
In addition to occurring intentionally from time to time, this happens when a recipient's pm box is full.

Hey Jan! I can assure you that I did not intentionally delete your PM...and I only have 4 messages out of my 500 allowed.

Anyway, I'm trying to make this work and have the blessing of my wife. Almost took home a 95 ST1100 this afternoon. :grin:

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs
I'm here today; gone till next Tuesday. PM me today and I'll take care of it. I can advise on motels too. If you want to do any minor adjusting on the bike; my garage is available.
Thanks for the offer Rebz! I'm waiting to firm up details. The owner has offered to bring it to Vegas or SLC, either of which would shorten the trip for me.

Cross your fingers that this works out.

You are welcome to stay here overnight, use our garage, meet here, use a cage, get directions, and whatever else we can supply in the way of general hospitality if you come to SLC.

Jan

Archived