IGNORED

Biketurkeyfest IV (or maybe V?)

BFish

Where: Blackwater Inn, Astor, FL Link Just west of the St Johns River Bridge on route 40.

When: Sunday 11/22 (please note the new date) this is the sunday prior to Thanksgiving. All prior BTfests had been the sunday after.

Time: Tire kicking and bs'ing in parking lot approx 1030. Gates open at 11:30 at the upstairs patio area.

If this will be your first visit to the Blackwater Inn the link provides directions. The upstair patio menu offers reasonably priced burgers, fish, sammies, etc.

I realize some may not be able to make it due the date change. The survey results indicate a large majority could live with this date.

Where: Blackwater Inn, Astor, FL Link Just west of the St Johns River Bridge on route 40.

When: Sunday 11/22 (please note the new date) this is the sunday prior to Thanksgiving. All prior BTfests had been the sunday after.

Time: Tire kicking and bs'ing in parking lot approx 1030. Gates open at 11:30 at the upstairs patio area.

If this will be your first visit to the Blackwater Inn the link provides directions. The upstair patio menu offers reasonably priced burgers, fish, sammies, etc.

I realize some may not be able to make it due the date change. The survey results indicate a large majority could live with this date.

Thanks Danny...it is Sunday the 23rd..not the 22nd. :eek: Mods feel free to correct the original post if possible.

Thanks Danny...it is Sunday the 23rd..not the 22nd. :eek: Mods feel free to correct the original post if possible.

And I thought you were a numbers kind of guy. Good grief Charley Brown. :grin::grin:

And I thought you were a numbers kind of guy. Good grief Charley Brown. :grin::grin:

the whipping is deserved. no excuses. :(

Yeah, behind 'Bama.......Danny, you wanna add to this??

Add to what? Bama being #1, or Brian being a Turkey with the calendar? :grin:

Uh Huh, yes....... :grin:

Looks like a good excuse for a ride, and my daughter lives in Orlando - maybe she could join us for lunch.

Hope to make it - if I can get this schedule thing worked out...

Looks like a good excuse for a ride, and my daughter lives in Orlando - maybe she could join us for lunch.

Hope to make it - if I can get this schedule thing worked out...

your daughter is more than welcome...great way to spend a weekend.

in that immediate area there isn't much, but you're not too far from deland to the southeast, ocala area west, palatka north etc. keep us posted... even a couple of hours away in any direction will be on someone's path to good old astor.

Thanks, that's what I thought. Probably Ocala/Silver Springs would work since I'm coming from Panama City - or may just go on down to Orlando and mooch off my daughter :grin:

great bill...let's start a poll on what you'll show up on! Waylap, Jacksonwr and Flars...look forward to seeing you folks.

I vote for the BMW this time...... :grin:

great bill...let's start a poll on what you'll show up on!

Hopefully not crutches!!

I did that in Cedar Key after my knee surgery!

Calvin  (no socks)

That is my Big Blue Football! I knew these photos would resurface again to cause me pain and anguish... Haven't I suffered enough.. with all the therapy and nightmares...Just like a certain members "Goob" picture.. It is destined to follow me for the next 100 years or the death of the internet ... whichever comes first.. :eek:

At least no one in the area lost cable TV with my tip-over!

Luv ya J...

er... Have I thanked everyone for their help that fateful day?...

Yup, you were very gracious.

I'm guessing you were still in shock! :wave:

You wanna just ride down together in the truck next time? Avoid the middle man? :grin:

That is my Big Blue Football! I knew these photos would resurface again to cause me pain and anguish... Haven't I suffered enough.. with all the therapy and nightmares...Just like a certain members "Goob" picture.. It is destined to follow me for the next 100 years or the death of the internet ... whichever comes first.. :eek:

Luv ya J...

sorry to have brought it up again mr. no socks. those aren't monkeys...more like gorillia's!

Luv ya J...

sorry to have brought it up again mr. no socks. those aren't monkeys...more like gorilla's!

Who ya callin' a gorilla ???

I'm just glad he wasn't refering to me as the big blue football....I have that sort of shape you know.... and what is John doing to me exactly there?

Luv ya J...

sorry to have brought it up again mr. no socks. those aren't monkeys...more like gorilla's!

Who ya callin' a gorilla ???

we'll discuss over iced tea in a couple of weeks :)

Ms. J we miss ya!

Something like that...

Check out how many monkeys it took to hump this big blue football... :dopeslap:

247627486_WSvXV-L.jpg

How come Marty isn't doing anything?............ :Cool:

Something like that...

Check out how many monkeys it took to hump this big blue football... :dopeslap:

247627486_WSvXV-L.jpg

How come Marty isn't doing anything?............ :Cool:

Marty was busy admiring the view !!! Shawn, you might want to be a little concerned :grin:!!

Hiya Marty :wave:

I was hanging with my pal Calvin. We were watching the big guys huffing and puffing. Damn, I love to see people working. :grin:

See you bums at cedar key in jan.

Archived