IGNORED

What tools have you got??

Semper_Fi

Tool Layouts  

144 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

How Many Tool Specific Drawers Do you have:

Outside of the regular tools, do you have set aside tools specific for your motorcyle(s) or car(s)

I have one for the BMW

I wouldn't say it's wrong... exactly... But I happen to have no drawers set aside. I do have a few BMW specific tools... the spark plug puller, the oil cap wrench, the front wheel tool, but they all ride on my bike. I couldn't really call torx tools BMW specific, even though I have never had another use for them, but they don't even have their own drawer.

I have a drawer for special tools. Socket drive allen and torx bits, spark plug sockets, O2 sensor sockets. Also have part of a drawer set aside for my four torque wrenches.

Dave in Doodah
I wouldn't say it's wrong... exactly... But I happen to have no drawers set aside. I do have a few BMW specific tools... the spark plug puller, the oil cap wrench, the front wheel tool, but they all ride on my bike. I couldn't really call torx tools BMW specific, even though I have never had another use for them, but they don't even have their own drawer.

+1 Pretty much all my boxer-specific tools ride along under the seat. I've been lucky that those are pretty much all I've needed so far...

Archived