IGNORED

Output Jack on R12RT Radio/CD

dougv

Does anyone know how to modify an RT1200RT radio/CD to provide an output jack (perhaps a 3.5 mm jack?) so that a set of headphones could be plugged in?

Some info on that here part way down. i haven't been able to locate anything like the unit available in the UK that gadgetgaz posted. If you find something be sure and share. I don't use the radio much since I have XM but like to listen to local stuff on the way to work in the am and would love to be able to plug in my ear mold speakers.

I read the thread your referred me to on AUX, but that is for input. What I'm interested in is the ability to output the radio/cd signal to a set of headphones. Can anyone help?

Sorry Doug, wrong post. There is some info here. The post is not about that but it got side tracked. The autocom part should work but I was looking for something not so expensive. The part gadgetgaz refers doesn't come up on the page today confused.gif I haven't found anything in the USA searching the net but I haven't invested a lot of time either. Let me know if you come up with anything. It is called a "high to low impedence matching transformer".

Archived