IGNORED

Happy Birthday PRC !!

waylap

Tommorow is Pete's Birthday and although I've had the pleasure of chatting with him on this forum for quite some time, it was only a year ago I finally got to meet him in person at Cedar Key. I can tell you that Pete is a fine man with a good heart and it was a pleasure to finally shake his hand. So Pete, Happy Birthday brother, I hope to see you again soon when our schedules work out.

Tommorow is Pete's Birthday and although I've had the pleasure of chatting with him on this forum for quite some time, it was only a year ago I finally got to meet him in person at Cedar Key. I can tell you that Pete is a fine man with a good heart and it was a pleasure to finally shake his hand. So Pete, Happy Birthday brother, I hope to see you again soon when our schedules work out.

Can't be the bum I know. :grin:

Oh, hi Pete and happy birthday. :wave:

ATGATT to push a bike across the street?

You guys are nerds. :grin:

PS, Pete's holding the grab rail so Shawn has to push harder. You can tell by the grin. :/

Lone_RT_rider

It was cold that day... If you would have shown up.... you would have known... :/

It was cold that day... :/

...in Florida.

And you're from Michigan?

Mitch would be soooo disappointed.

Thanks to all for the wishes this 41st edition of my birth. You all are great and I am proud to be associated with each and every one of you.....ok, maybe a few exceptions, you know who you are!

Archived