IGNORED

1200RT Oil Filter Wrench

sdaley

There are several people making clones. Search over at advrider, there was some guy posting there. Also I've seen several advertised in issues of BMWON and OTL. Check them.

H C Edwards

I bought the Jesse as well, at their booth in Lima. I don't know about the other models available, but Jesse told me theirs is designed to work on every BMW spin on filter, not just the new one used on the 1200.

Nope. Different filter. Different style of base.

I don't have the dimensions, but you can get a real good idea what the wrench needs to do if you spend $10 on a filter. wink.gif

I bought the one from advrider. $35 shipped I think.

Thanks for all the help. Took a ride to Max BMW in North Hampton, NH and asked for a Jesse wrench and they came up with the same wrench but its a copy for $35.00 Thanks again S.D.

Don't tell me R1150's oil wrench tool will not work??
OK we won't tell you.

Don't read any more of this thread.

Oops, too late! smile.gif

Bob's BMW was showing a composite plastic filter wrench at the MOA National in Lima. I think it was $29. Looked pretty good, but of course I did not test it out!!

Bob's BMW was showing a composite plastic filter wrench at the MOA National in Lima. I think it was $29. Looked pretty good, but of course I did not test it out!!

$35 for a CNC Al bit, or $29+S/H for a plastic one?

Hmm....lemme think...

Don't tell me R1150's oil wrench tool will not work??
OK we won't tell you.

Don't read any more of this thread.

Oops, too late! smile.gif

Grrr. I see... Is this tool, at least, the same for all 1200 series?

Archived