IGNORED

Help finding MV Footpeg Lowering Kit

Nightwing

Howdy, I have a 2007 RT1200RT. It had these lowered pegs on it when I bought it. I can't find ones just like these for hubby's new RT. I think they are made by MV Motorad? but no one's pictures look like these. These rotate forward and backward, see the radial striations and the little grooved teeth?

Anyone know where I can buy another set just like these?

IMG_0510-1.jpg

IMG_0509-1.jpg

Thanks for the link! I may have to go with those as the price is nearly $100 different between the MV and Suburban Machinery ones.

Fortunately I may have a lead on a used pair now. I love this board!!

Brenda...MV is Monika Verholen of Germany. Awesome products with prices to match. I don't believe anyone over there speaks English though, as it's a real struggle getting answers to questions by e-mail. I have a set of MV passenger peg lowering brackets for the RT if you're interested. And if you don't mind me asking, if you need these things for your RT...how tall are you?

• 10 years later...

I'm resurrecting this thread since I have the same question.  I searched on "Footpeg Lowering" and found this thread and a few others.  From what I can find online there are 4 or more kits to lower the pegs on a 09 vintage R12RT.

Suburban for 199 plus whatever they charge for shipping:

R12RT11.JPG

Wunderlich for 313:

8162506.jpg

Verholen MV for about 250 via Amazon:

315iZNLodcL.jpg

The Verholen looks interesting in that it can rotate the position of the pegs forward or aft which might be a help.  

Knight Design for 130:

s-l300.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSC-pvwqfAPqfQzHd5dm2W

This is a one piece kit with integrated pegs.  

Cheaper is always better.  I like the idea of some adjustability.   I have it in the back of my mind that I could fabricate something out of aluminum,  its not hard to work with, would just need to source it, probably from Amazon.