IGNORED

Torrey XVI

Whip

WOOOOOW! That's a 'most worthy' set of wheels Tom !!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Welcome to the Jeepsters Family !

I DEMAND a paternity test!!!!

Or at least a test drive.

Congrats Tom on the new ride. And welcome to American 4 wheeling. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

381192738_4S2Mi-L.jpg

Wow!!!!!!

That object in center frame... so loud and obnoxious :eek:

Oh, and the suit is nice too :grin:

Where ? I can see nooothing! :grin: :grin: The one piece looks good on Richard, at least the suit is nice and bright. :clap: :clap: :thumbsup: love ya man :wave:

If you do forget your keys Boney can show ya how to hot wire it...........since he spent all last night learning how to add this new skill to his resume.

:grin::grin::dopeslap::wave:

Just point and shoot snapshots but a couple are decent. Dump yours in here and shame me.

Bob (Hopz) summing things up with a thumb gesture

BobthumbsupLarge.jpg

Bob wanted to check out this little slot canyon, it was pretty cool.

bobslotcanyonLarge.jpg

Burr Trail was great

burrtrailLarge.jpg

And so was Fish Lake.

fishlakeLarge.jpg

God I have sexy legs

I hear mine are better.

The "nuculer" suit is bad enough.

We DON'T need a shot of him picking his nose. :eek:

381192738_4S2Mi-L.jpg

P.S., I'm particularly concerned about the audience he has. :/

P.S.S, Don't make me name them. Augie.gif

We DON'T need a shot of him picking his nose.

I'm sure there just wasn't enough time to wait to get a shot of him during one of the rare moments he wasn't picking his nose.
The "nuculer" suit is bad enough.

We DON'T need a shot of him picking his nose. :eek:

381192738_4S2Mi-L.jpg

P.S., I'm particularly concerned about the audience he has. :/

P.S.S, Don't make me name them. Augie.gif

I bet the guy that sold him that suite got the day off payed. It,s probably been on the rack for over a year,,
381192738_4S2Mi-L.jpg

Holy shyte, how much of a draw does that thing put on the alternator?

Not sure, but I bet that's why Kawaskai went to a liquid-cooled alternator :dopeslap:

I left a little early from our dirt ride up to Boulder Top due to the looks of the weather and made it back a little wet but no mud (with age comes judgement!!). What was the final outcome of the bike that had to be left up on the trail. Was it finally retrieved?

Our unofficial host and ride leader. Thanks for all your hospitality Bob.

382888807_hoHPv-L.jpg

His secret to not getting hurt on the trail. He has a specially designed belly protector!

382888808_bQ8Km-L.jpg

And Whip on his new (to him) bike at the dunes overlook. Very fast learning curve on dirt riding. He did great.

382888848_vTT2g-L.jpg

The crew arriving at Boulder Top.

382888438_eKSUX-L.jpg

A very innovative rain suit. (he was probably the best dirt rider there (that should start an argument!)

382888490_cvsXx-L.jpg

My great little KLX at the turn around point on Boulder Top when I saw the clouds.

382888591_HAh6D-L.jpg

I left a little early from our dirt ride up to Boulder Top due to the looks of the weather and made it back a little wet but no mud (with age comes judgement!!). What was the final outcome of the bike that had to be left up on the trail. Was it finally retrieved?
The ride down the road in the mud was FUN - with knobbies that stuff is great. The sloppy sticky goop on the Great Western trail - not so much. Five of us went up on the mountain yesterday and retrieved Lisa's bike, it's in my truck, tale to follow!
Everybody has gone - but they seem to have left some toys

IMG_1592.JPG

That is the cleanest I've seen the garage.

That is what everyone's garage otta look like!!

Diana and I enjoyed the weekend. This was our second Torrey. Me visited with people we met with last yeat, and we met lots of new folks. We'll be back!! Thanks Bob for your hospitality.

I can understand the dirt bikes..... but who in the world would forget to take his RT ???

Bob (Killer)... the RT is his. To it's right, the KLR is also Killer's, though some say it's Calvin E's. Wurty and Whip rode it Saturday.

Left of the RT is Killer's Honda CRF... is it a 450? Killer's current street legal dirt machine. You should see him zip around on it.

Left of that with the temporary registration tag (cardboard) is Sharon's (Bullett's) Yamaha XT250. It needs a new skid plate, and it's rider needs a new helmet and lots of ice for her knee.

Next is my Suzuki DR-Z400S, then, I think, Whip's Yamaha WR450, and finally on the left end, I think that is Killer's Honda CBR.

Apparently Lisa's DR200 must still be on Killer's truck.

But the real story here is that garage.... so clean, so clean. I'm thinking Phil, Whip, Tom (boney) and Eddd must be responsible for that.

Jan

But the real story here is that garage.... so clean, so clean. I'm thinking Phil, Whip, Tom (boney) and Eddd must be responsible for that.
Don't forget, Calvin made the initial in-roads... You can't forget those that laid the foundations upon which today's successes are based. :)

And remember, things get placed in the center and then migrate towards the sides, so that may have been what happened here.

Calvin  (no socks)

I must say I am impressed.

The migration towards the sides was first written of by Albert Einstien.... I just put action to words and did something with the knowledge....a proper workshop does get some clutter now and then and must be re-arranged to relieve congestion. :grin:

I hope no valve stems were vandalized in the process. Did anyone find the wheel bearing grease?

Did anyone find the wheel bearing grease?

Yes!!!!!!!! Dead center rear on the wall. I found it when we were changing Tank's front tire!

No guarantee it hasn't migrated!!!!!

Just a quick post with a PhotoBucket link to our photos taken during this incredible trip! This was our first Torrey, after making a VERY SMART decision to take up Phil & Jamie (1bmwfan & 2bmwfan) on their offer to join them. What an incredible group!! Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Rene' and I had such an incredible time and I'd like to give a special "shout-out" to Tom (AZ) for Saturday in a support vehicle, to Killer for leading an awesome ride, to Tom (Boney) for hauling home my broken side mirror, and Richard (Nuclear Suit) for just making me laugh my ass off all weekend!!

We departed on Sunday morning heading down Hwy 12 to Escalante after a quick stop at Kiva Koffee House. From there we went to Bryce Canyon, rode through Zion, past Vegas and up to Beatty, NV to spend the night. Woke up early Mon morning, rode through Death Valley (90 degrees at 7AM) and up Hwy 395 N to 89 Monitor Pass to Lake Tahoe to Hwy 50 home. Oh yeah, it rained on us all day Monday... Thank you Jamie for lending Rene' your Gerbing jacket.

We had sooo much fun, hope you enjoy the photos...

Link:

http://s486.photobucket.com/albums/rr230/scurich/Torrey%202008/?albumview=grid

I'm still working on a new screen-name for us, but until then...

Steve & Rene' Scurich

Just a quick post with a PhotoBucket link to our photos taken during this incredible trip! This was our first Torrey, after making a VERY SMART decision to take up Phil & Jamie (1bmwfan & 2bmwfan) on their offer to join them. What an incredible group!! Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Rene' and I had such an incredible time and I'd like to give a special "shout-out" to Tom (AZ) for Saturday in a support vehicle, to Killer for leading an awesome ride, to Tom (Boney) for hauling home my broken side mirror, and Richard (Nuclear Suit) for just making me laugh my ass off all weekend!!

We departed on Sunday morning heading down Hwy 12 to Escalante after a quick stop at Kiva Koffee House. From there we went to Bryce Canyon, rode through Zion, past Vegas and up to Beatty, NV to spend the night. Woke up early Mon morning, rode through Death Valley (90 degrees at 7AM) and up Hwy 395 N to 89 Monitor Pass to Lake Tahoe to Hwy 50 home. Oh yeah, it rained on us all day Monday... Thank you Jamie for lending Rene' your Gerbing jacket.

We had sooo much fun, hope you enjoy the photos...

Link:

http://s486.photobucket.com/albums/rr230/scurich/Torrey%202008/?albumview=grid

Steve & Rene' Scurich

Glad you had a good time. We enjoyed meeting you Rene, and getting to know Steve better.

Some of those are great pics.... This one not so much...

IMG_0842.jpg

:)

Glad you had a good time. We enjoyed meeting you Rene, and getting to know Steve better.

Some of those are great pics.... This one not so much...

IMG_0842.jpg

HAHAHAHA! Glad you picked up on this one, that's funny. :/ This was taken at the top of Sweeper Madness. Good thing they put those cattle grates in the middle of the turns, this would have been mixed into the tar snakes otherwise. Then who knows what kind of photos we'd have...

Steve

Steve & Rene' Scurich

Hey Steve, how about "Shiftless" as a screen name!! :clap:

Steve & Rene' Scurich

Dirt_Diver

:grin:

...or....

Get_a_Room

:wave:

Steve & Rene' Scurich

Dirt_Diver

...or....

Get_a_Room

uhhmmm since we're being so helpful... don't ya think we need to work a sock into this somehow?

Steve & Rene' Scurich

Dirt_Diver

...or....

Get_a_Room

uhhmmm since we're being so helpful... don't ya think we need to work a sock into this somehow?

If the sock is a hangin', don't come a knockin'... Good suggestions, I'll work on incorporating all of the above into one name.

"Shiftlessdirtdivergetaroomwithasockhanging"

Nice. :thumbsup:

Steve & Rene' Scurich

Dirt_Diver

...or....

Get_a_Room

If the sock is a hangin', don't come a knockin'... Good suggestions, I'll work on incorporating all of the above into one name.

"Shiftlessdirtdivergetaroomwithasockhanging"

Nice. :thumbsup:

O.K. That's good for you, Steve, now what about Rene'? :lurk:

BeniciaRT_GT

O.K. That's good for you, Steve, now what about Rene'? :lurk:

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I soooooooooooooooooooo got this one:

How 'bout "Cat Woman"?????!!!! :lurk::wave::lurk::wave::lurk::wave::lurk::wave::lurk::wave::lurk::wave::lurk::wave::lurk::wave::lurk::wave::lurk::wave::lurk::wave::lurk::wave::lurk::wave::lurk::wave:

Ok, ok, we discussed it last night and the name Rene' and I came up with is....

Drumroll please

"Tubesock" :clap::D:dopeslap::eek::grin::thumbsup:

HAHAHAHAHA! We both laughed so hard about this one, thanks for the humor.

Once Again the "Wisdom" of Whip astounds me.

Tommy

PS: PICTURES ARE LOADED AND TALE WILL BE UP TONIGHT...if I get out of work before midnight that is.

skinny_tom (aka boney)
Tubesocks,,, mmm I had some of those once.. They came in so handy .. :eek:

I bet the most "normal" way Wurty ever used his were the same way the Red Hot Chili Peppers used theirs. LINK NOT SAFE FOR WORK OR THOSE WHO ARE EASILY OFFENDED.

I bet the most "normal" way Wurty ever used his were the same way the Red Hot Chili Peppers used theirs. LINK NOT SAFE FOR WORK OR THOSE WHO ARE EASILY OFFENDED.

Inappropriate!!!!! These are much more like it.

russell_bynum

Inappropriate!!!!! These are much more like it.

LOL!!!!!!

Archived